- Beautiful Edwardian semi-detached house
- Four double bedrooms
- Extended ground floor garden room
- Some delightful period features
- Two working fireplaces
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Large very well tended gardens
- Single garage in nearby block
- Convenient for railway station
- Walking distance of town and schools
A superb four bedroomed town house with spacious and beautifully presented accommodation and a large garden located in a prime position close to the centre of town
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built Edwardian semi-detached house with surprisingly large and very well presented accommodation on two floors.
* Occupying a generous plot with large well tended gardens to front and rear within easy walking distance of the town centre, schools and convenient for the hospital and railway station.
* Lovely period features including bay and bow windows, picture rails, large hall with original 'tulip' design bannisters, high ceilings and stripped pine doors. In addition there are two working fireplaces and quality 'real oak' laminate flooring.
* Porch with black and white tiled floor opening to the very spacious aforementioned hall.
* Sitting room with bow window to front with seat under, open fireplace and picture rail.
* Living/dining/garden room which is an open plan space with quality 'Real Oak' laminate flooring and French windows opening to the rear garden and an additional window to the side.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with shaker cream units, fitted range cooker, integrated dishwasher, work surfaces and matching breakfast bar, large window to rear overlooking the garden, door to large walk-in shelved pantry, further door to a large utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard with space for a tumble dryer and door to the side.
* Landing with quality 'Real Oak' flooring, hatch with fitted ladder to a boarded loft with light connected, stripped pine doors to the first floor accommodation.
* Main double bedroom with bow window to front and attractive detailed surround, built in double wardrobe, picture rails. Three further double bedrooms two of which have far reaching views to the rear.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over with fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, new boarded and lino floor, extractor.
* Separate WC with window.
* Attractive deep front lawned garden with path to front door, borders and a large mature acer.
* Gated side access leads via path to the large well tended rear garden which includes a raised terrace behind the house, beyond which there is a large lawn with well stocked borders, raised beds, further paved seating area, large mature magnolia tree, spacious timber garden office/cabin with power connected, windows and door opening to a raised deck.
* Single garage which is larger than average and is approached via a vehicular access between numbers 30 and 32 Bloxham Road. It is the third garage on the left approached via an up and over door which is located a very short walk from the property.
* We understand that the local authority have indicated that, subject to an application, it may be possible to create off road parking in the front garden area by dropping the curb.
All main services are connected. Gas central heating via radiators served by the wall mounted gas fired boiler which is located in a cupboard off bedroom four.
Energy rating: E
"Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value We cannot speak highly enough of Anker and Partners. In difficult times caused by the pandemic they acted quickly and professionally in putting our house on the market with excellent advertising, description and photographs. Viewings were conducted at short notice and every effort was made to accommodate potential buyers. When a sale was agreed we received regular updates not only of our own buyer but also for the rest of the chain, which was very reassuring, all this when the stamp duty holiday was in the final few days and the pressure was enormous on everyone. They were also extremely helpful in assisting with our purchase of a property after completion and able to resolve problems which other professionals were unable to do. Thank you Jeremy Vesey and all his staff."