- Well presented detached family house
- Extended ground floor
- Excellent location convenient for schooling
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Easy access to country walks
- Exceptionally popular well served village
- Far reaching views to rear
- Double garage and driveway parking
- Generously proportioned accommodation
- Well positioned attractive corner plot
A well presented and generously proportioned family house occupying a well positioned attractive corner plot conveniently located for schooling within this exceptionally well served and highly sought after village
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, a beauticians, a hairdressers, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached brick built family house constructed in the mid 1970's and subsequently extended to provide additional ground floor space.
* Generously proportioned accommodation on two floors including three reception rooms, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
* It occupies an attractive corner plot and is not directly overlooked to front or rear. From the first floor there are lovely far reaching outlooks over the countryside which is easily accessible from a footpath in the neighbouring road.
* Easy walking distance to The Warriner Secondary School and accessible to the many other facilities in Bloxham.
* Good sized double glazed porch with ceramic tiled floor opens to the hall with Amtico floor and door to the ground floor shower room/WC.
* Large main reception room with window to front, double glazed patio doors to the rear garden and double doors to the dining room which has window to front and archway to a garden room which has laminate wood effect floor, windows to side and rear, French doors to the rear garden.
* Spacious kitchen/breakfast room with a range of solid pine base and eye level units incorporating a built in double oven, gas hob and integrated extractor over, plumbing for dishwasher, extensive work surfaces and breakfast bar, window to rear, door to covered side area, wall mounted gas fire boiler.
* Landing with double doors to a large built in airing cupboard with a big hot water cylinder.
* Spacious main double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window to front.
* Two further double bedrooms with windows to rear enjoying the far reaching views and both have doors to built in wardrobes.
* Generous fourth single bedroom which would also make an ideal home office.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising air bath with power shower unit over and fully tiled surround, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail/radiator, auto sensor night light.
* Externally the driveway provides off road parking space for three vehicles beyond which there are two up and over doors to the double garage with central dividing brick wall and utility space at the rear including plumbing for washing machine, water softener, and space for appliances.
* There is a lawned area, borders and roses to front and side. A gate at the side allows access to rear garden which is well tended and comprises a large patio, lawn and well stocked borders. A door opens to the covered side area behind the garage which is a good practical area and has a personal door to the garage. Please note that planning permission has been granted for a large utility room which will replace the covered area and extend just beyond the kitchen.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen and was fitted approximately two years ago with a ten year guarantee.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Energy rating: D
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Just wanted to share my experience of my 1 bedroon flat sale with Anker and Partners and specifically Jeremy, Terri, Marie and Kim. The service from the guys from start to finish has been exemplary and the level of communication from initial appointment, through to the final part of the sale has been an awesome experience."