- Four bedroom detached house
- Large entrance hall
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Dining room and study
- Modern kitchen with separate utility
- Four bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating area
- Integral garage
- Driveway for several vehicles
A four bedroom detached family home in the highly sought after village of Adderbury which offers flexible living and which has been kept to a very high standard throughout by the current owners
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, hotel and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Located in the heart of Adderbury overlooking the playing field with views of the church.
* Generous sized entrance hall leading to the dining room, study, sitting room and kitchen.
* Sitting room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, bay window to front with seat under, multi fuel burner.
* Study with built-in bookcase storage, window to front.
* Large dining room with dual aspect windows and large built-in storage cupboard.
* Modern fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, fitted wine fridge, range cooker, window to rear.
* Utility with space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer, space for American style fridge/freezer, large larder cupboard.
* Integral garage with shelving and workbench at the rear.
* Large WC under the stairs.
* Master bedroom with built-in storage and dual aspect windows.
* Bedroom two, also having dual aspect windows and a dressing room/walk-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom three with large windows to front.
* Bedroom four is a single with window to rear.
* Large first floor landing area with window to rear and access to loft.
* Modern re-fitted family bathroom.
* The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature shrubs and trees and there are two large patio seating areas. Large shed and wood store.
* To the front there is a large gravelled driveway with parking for several vehicles.
All mains services are connected. The gas boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Energy rating: D
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I’ve bought and sold on three occasions through Anker and Partners and each transaction has been handled with care and professionalism from start to finish. From marketing through to customer service I have always found Jeremy, Marie, Kim and the rest of the team to be available and willing to go the extra mile to ensure things are stress free and everything progresses smoothly - highly recommended."