- Beautifully presented throughout
- Open plan kitchen/diner/lounge
- Four double bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Double garage
- Three parking spaces
- Office and utility room
- South facing garden
A beautifully presented double fronted four double bedroom home with an extended kitchen/diner/lounge and benefitting from a double garage and parking located on the popular Hanwell Fields development
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
14 Lord Grandison Way is a beautifully presented four double bedroom home located on the popular Hanwell Fields development, The property has been recently extended to create a stunning open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden. Further accommodation on the ground floor includes a sitting room, office, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor are four double bedrooms, the master benefits from an en-suite and the family bathroom. Externally the rear garden is low maintenance with a personal door to the double garage and a gate leading to the parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Double fronted.
* Spacious entrance hall with wood flooring, stairs rising to first floor and access to understairs storage cupboard.
* Sitting room with wood floor, window to front, door opening to the recently extended stunning open plan kitchen/diner/lounge ideal for modern day living and entertaining. The kitchen which benefits from an island has a range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, integrated appliances include double oven, five ring hob, microwave, dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, ample space for table and chairs with bi-fold doors opening to the south facing rear garden.
* Utility room with sink, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, door to side of garden.
* Downstairs WC comprising wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.
* Spacious office with window to front.
* Spacious and light first floor landing with circular window to the rear, storage cupboard, access to loft.
* Master bedroom with high ceiling, two windows allowing in lots of light, two wardrobes and air conditioning system.
* En-suite to master with tiled floor, feature counter top marble basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, underfloor heating.
* Second double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and window overlooking the rear garden.
* Two further double bedrooms both of which have built-in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, window, tiled floor.
* South facing rear garden with patio area ideal for table and chairs, two astroturfed areas, side storage, personal door to double garage, gate leading to parking.
* Double garage with power and light, electric roller shutters doors and hot tub.
* Three further parking spaces.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Energy rating: C
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Excellent service from start to finish. Purchased a property in October 2022. The initial viewing with Matthew was arranged promptly. The offer and negotiation was quick and professional. Marie was my Sales Progressor and she is fantastic! A real asset! Very pleased with the service provided, absolutely recommend."