- Well presented semi detached house
- Accommodation on three floors
- Four double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Smart kitchen/diner
- Garage and parking
- Cloakroom and separate utility cupboard
- No onward chain
- Countryside walks nearby
- Walking distance of NOA secondary school
A very well presented four bedroom home with accommodation on three floors in a sought after location, with garage and parking, offered with no onward chain
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
Constructed by Bloor Homes in 2018, 18 Tony Humphries Road is a well presented semi detached four bedroom family home that forms part of this popular new build development on the west side of the town. The accommodation is spacious throughout and would make an ideal family home, being within walking distance of miles of open countryside and nearby North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school. The sitting room is a very good size as is the open plan kitchen/dining room. Both the first and second floor benefit from having two double bedrooms and there is an en-suite and family bathroom on the first floor as well as a shower room on the second floor. The garage has light and power connected and space for 2/3 cars in front. The property is offered with no onward chain. A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance via a uPVC door under a canopy into a spacious entrance hall.
* Off the entrance hall is a cloakroom and utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
* Cloakroom having WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan, door to store cupboard.
* Good sized sitting room with window to front and bay window to side.
* Kitchen/diner benefitting from sky lights allowing in plenty of natural light. A range of white gloss base and eye level units with worktops over. Integrated oven and four ring hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Space for table and chairs, patio doors opening onto the garden.
* First floor landing having access to all first floor rooms and stairs rising to the second floor.
* Master bedroom having windows to front and side, built-in wardrobe, door to en-suite comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
* Further first floor double bedroom with windows to front and side.
* First floor family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, WC and wash hand basin.
* On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms and a separate shower room comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and sky light.
* The side garden is walled, mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area. Gate giving access to garage and off road parking.
* The garage has power and light connected, in front of it there is off road parking for 2/3 cars.
* There is a maintenance charge of £170 per annum.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the utility cupboard off the hall.
* Please note the vendor of this property is related to a member of staff at Anker & Partners.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I got to know a few staff members from Anker whilst selling our property and would highly recommend this friendly, helpful and professional team. Great service and excellent communication, overall a positive experience."