- Beautifully presented detached extended house
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Great layout for modern living
- Open plan ground floor
- Superb second floor bedroom suite
- Good location overlooking a green
- Attractive rear garden
- Off road parking and garage
A beautifully presented and extended detached four bedroom house overlooking a green with an ideal layout for modern living including a superb second floor main bedroom suite
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, hotel and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Beautifully presented brick built detached house constructed in 2016 by Bloor Homes.
* Recently extended by the current owners to provide a second floor with a large luxury main bedroom suite including dressing area and en-suite.
* Open plan ground floor ideal for modern living with spacious living kitchen/dining area including ivory units, including built-in oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, ample space for dining table and chairs, attractive garden room area with French doors to the rear garden and open access to the living space with window to front, fitted contemporary style fire in a wood burner style.
* Laundry cupboard/utility with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
* Large air conditioned landing with stairs to second floor.
* Guest bedroom on the first floor overlooking the green with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
* Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Loft converted by the current owners to create an exceptional air conditioned main bedroom suite.
* Gas central heating via radiators, partial air conditioning/heating, water softener, uPVC double glazing, oak internal doors.
* Driveway providing off road parking for at least two vehicles leading to an up and over door which opens to the single garage.
* Attractive well stocked and tended rear garden with lawn and well stocked borders, Beech hedging separating a seating area ideal for al fresco dining.
All mains services are connected.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
"We couldn't have had a better experience with Anker. From the initial valuation of our house by James, right through to exchange and completion, the team have been efficient, communicative and friendly. The top of our chain were a nightmare to deal with and Marie had to do a lot of chasing. She did everything she could to speed things along and helped keep us informed (and semi-sane!) throughout the whole process. If only all estate agents were as professional, knowledgeable and honest as Anker."