- Well presented detached bungalow
- Formerly three bedrooms now two
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Off road parking and garage
- Level plot with rear garden
- Very desirable location
- Southern edge of town
- No upward chain
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built detached bungalow constructed originally by Timms Homes in the late 1970's/early 1980's.
* Occupying a good level plot in the very desirable area on the southern outskirts of the town adjacent to Bodicote.
* Originally constructed as a three bedroom bungalow it now has two bedrooms and a dining room adjoining the kitchen.
* A large conservatory has been added to the rear which is heated and overlooks the garden.
* Sitting room with fireplace and patio doors opening to the conservatory.
* Kitchen with modern light wood effect units, gas cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, door and window to the side, wall mounted gas fired boiler and archway to the dining room which has a window to the front.
* Generous main double bedroom with window to rear and large single/small double bedroom with window to front and built-in wardrobe/cupboard.
* Shower room fitted with a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Driveway to the side providing off road parking leading to a single garage.
* Manageable size rear garden with paved patio, lawn, greenhouse and personal door to the garage.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"The team at Ankers were integral to us getting our property completion over the line prior to the stamp duty deadline. They chased solicitors on both sides, got the vendor involved where needed, and generally provided a pro-active, professional and friendly service!"