- Link detached bungalow in one third acre
- Tucked away location in Bloxham
- Very large plot
- Potential to extend
- Potential for ancillary accommodation
- Exceptionally well served village
- Schools for all ages
- Gated driveway and extensive parking
- Quiet no through road
- No upward chain
A modern bungalow tucked away at the end of a pleasant no through road and standing in approx a third of an acre with great potential
From Banbury proceed in a southwestely direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately three miles Bloxham will be reached. Travel through the village and having passed the church continue to the mini roundabout and continue on the A361 for a short distance. Turn right where signposted to Tadmarton and Queens Street will be found as the first turning on the right before you descend along Cumberford Hill. Travel toward the end of the road and the property will be found set back on the right hand side.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A modern brick built bungalow standing in a large plot extending to approximately a third of an acre.
* It is located toward the end of a pretty no through road and is set back and tucked away.
* Exceptionally well served village with schooling for all ages.
* Convenient for Banbury, Chipping Norton and Oxford.
* Great potential to extend subject to planning permission.
* Potential to create ancillary accommodation within the grounds subject to planning permission.
* Approached via a gated driveway with extensive off road parking and a garage.
* Spacious accommodation including a double aspect living room with windows to side and rear overlooking the gardens, granite fireplace with gas living flame fire.
* Kitchen/dining room with cream units complemented by granite work surfaces and matching island, ceramic tiled floor, large window overlooking the garden and a door to the utility room which has a stable door to the garden, further units, plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor.
* Main double bedroom which has double aspect with windows overlooking the garden and second double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, large heated towel rail, velux window.
* The gardens include a large patio wrapping around the side and rear, extensive lawns, trees, hedges shrubs, sheds and greenhouse. Attractive views of the church tower which is lit by night.
* No upward chain.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler in located in the cloakroom.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"The team at Ankers were integral to us getting our property completion over the line prior to the stamp duty deadline. They chased solicitors on both sides, got the vendor involved where needed, and generally provided a pro-active, professional and friendly service!"