- Barn conversion style property
- Beautifully presented throughout
- In a small select courtyard development
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms/shower rooms
- Off road parking
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Corner plot
- No onward chain
A beautifully presented stone fronted property with spacious accommodation on three floors in a select courtyard development tucked away on Hanwell Fields
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northerly direction on the Southam Road (A423). Having passed Tesco Superstore turn left into Dukes Meadow Drive. Continue for approximately a ¼ of a mile and at the third roundabout turn left into Winter Gardens Way and Thyme Close will be found as the third turning on the left where our "For Sale" board is displayed. You will see an entrance on the left hand side into the courtyard where number 31 will be found in front of you where car parking is available in the two spaces on the right hand side separate to the other cars.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
31 THYME CLOSE is a modern stone built property constructed by Banner Homes approximately 10 years ago. It is built in the style of a barn conversion and has spacious contemporary accommodation arranged over three floors including four bedrooms and three bathrooms, two of which are en-suite. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* On the ground floor there is a large welcoming entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor, doorway to kitchen/dining room and sitting room at the rear of the property.
* The well maintained kitchen/dining room is fitted with an extensive range of cream gloss units incorporating a range of Bosch integrated appliances including a built-in double oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. There is space for a table and chairs, ceramic tiled floor, window to side, wall mounted gas fired boiler located in an eye level cabinet.
* The large well lit sitting room is a practical shape for furnishing and has an outlook via the French doors over the attractive garden.
* Four good bedrooms arranged over the two upper floors including two en-suites.
* Bedroom two is a large double room well lit with a large window to the front, built-in double wardrobe and door an en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, shaver point and extractor.
* Bedroom three is a double bedroom with window overlooking the rear garden and the fourth bedroom alongside it is a large single bedroom also overlooking the rear garden.
* First floor family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail.
* The main bedroom occupies the second floor and is exceptionally large with door to a built-in wardrobe and separate very large walk-in storage/iring cupboard, window to rear and door to the large en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, velux window.
* A path leads to the front door and to the side via a gate where there is a paved patio area enjoying a southwesterly aspect making it a real sun trap and a shed. The patio wraps around the house into the rear garden beyond which there is a mature garden which is mainly lawned with well stocked borders and is of a manageable size. A gate opens to a shared pedestrian access to the rear.
* This property which was built circa 2011 has been under the same ownership since and can be sold with no onward chain.
* The owners of the properties in this enclave of houses collectively form part of a management company which takes care of the communal areas. There is an annual service charge of approximately £180. A path leads via a secured gate adjacent to the side gate of the subject property and is for the sole use of residents who have keys and provides pedestrian access to the rear of their garden.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Couldn’t be more impressed with Anker and Partners from start to finish, who we purchased our first house together. Special thanks to Marie who was extremely friendly, helpful, approachable and does an amazing job! Even after the completion Marie was still on hand to assist. Highly recommend! Thank you so very much Sara & Dave"