- Detached non-estate bungalow
- Large well served village
- Central village location
- Accessible to several nearby towns
- Generous off road parking
- Pleasant south facing rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Three bedrooms
- Scope to convert the loft
A detached three bedroom non-estate bungalow centrally located in this village ideally situated for access to Chipping Norton, Bicester, Banbury and Oxford
Oxford 17 miles
Woodstock 7 miles
Chipping Norton 9 miles
Bicester 10 miles
Banbury 12 miles
M40 (Baynards Green) 9 miles
Rail services to London available in the nearby towns of Charlbury, Lower Heyford and Bicester North
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel through the villages of Adderbury and Deddington and at the traffic lights at Hopcrofts Holt turn right opposite The Holt Hotel where signposted to The Bartons. After approximately 1 ½ miles Middle Barton will be reached. Travel along North Street which continues into Enstone Road and the property will be found on the left hands side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
MIDDLE BARTON is ideally situated to the North of Oxford within easy reach of Charlbury, Bicester North and Lower Heyford railway stations for access into London and offers good local facilities including a village Primary and Pre-School, 2 churches, a general store/post office and two pubs. There are also various clubs and social activities with Kirtlington polo ground close by. Middle Barton is situated only a short distance from the towns of Oxford, Chipping Norton, Bicester and Banbury, all offering more comprehensive shopping facilities, with Bicester Village retail outlet also within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached reconstituted stone bungalow believed to date back to 1964.
* Occupying a non-estate position centrally within this well served village ideally placed for access to several nearby towns including Chipping Norton, Bicester, Banbury and Oxford.
* Sitting room with window to front.
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with a range of base and eye level units, door to built-in larder cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliances, ceramic tiled floor, door to the rear garden and free standing Potterton gas fired boiler.
* Two double bedrooms and a large single.
* Shower room fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, fully tiled wall, window, heated towel rail.
* Boarded loft with insulation, light and ladder fitted which we believe scope to be converted into first floor accommodation subject to planning permission and building regulations approval where required.
* Single garage with power and light connected and door to rear garden.
* A large frontage comprising a lawn, driveway providing off road parking space for several vehicles and gated side access leading to the rear garden.
* South facing rear garden comprising lawn, hedges, shed and garden store.
* All mains services are connected. The free standing Potterton gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen/dining room.
West Oxfordshire District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Fantastic service from Kim, Ellie and Adrianna in the Sales team. I was the purchaser, not the vendor in this transaction - but the help and assistance given by the staff made sure that I received the keys to the property on my desired completion date! Would not hesitate to use Anker & Partners for buying or selling in the future. Thanks again!"