- Edge of development location
- Private large open plan kitchen area
- Four double bedrooms
- Double garage and parking
- Large light and airy sitting room
- Private outlook to the front
- Nearby countryside walks
- Views across farmland and beyond
An immaculate impressive detached family home on the edge of the development with a superb kitchen dining area and a beautiful Rose garden
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road. Having travelled over the large roundabout towards Broughton proceed for approximately 300 yards and turn left just before leaving Banbury into Friswell Road. After approximately 50 yards take the first turning on the right following the road left handed and after a short distance number 35 will be found on the left hand side. Off road parking is available at the rear of the property in front of the double garage next to the brick wall.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
35 FRISWELL ROAD is a very impressive four bedroom detached house that is well situated on this popular development. We believe with its private outlook, minimal passing traffic and countryside views it is a well positioned home. The property also further benefits from having ample off road parking and double garage. The kitchen area is superb opening onto the rear garden. The bedrooms are good sizes and there is a lovely en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and bedroom two. Viewing is highly recommended.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Spacious entrance hallway having stairs to first floor, doors to all ground floor accommodation.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, extractor fan and tiled splashback areas.
* Good sized dual aspect sitting room with bay window to front and double glazed French doors opening onto the patio, numerous power and TV points.
* Dining room with bay window to front and side window, TV point.
* A beautiful kitchen having a modern shaker style range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under. High quality stone worktops which were an upgrade when purchased from new. Plenty of storage space. A range of integrated appliances, double glazed window to side and bay window to family area. Space for breakfast table and chairs, double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft, doors to all first floor accommodation, airing cupboard housing the large water tank.
* Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, wall mounted thermostat, views across the fields, door to en-suite, TV point and USB point.
* En-suite comprising shower cubicle, rainfall shower, wash basin with vanity unit, WC and heated towel rail.
* Three further good sized bedrooms, bedroom two with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobe,
* Family bathroom comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash basin with vanity unit, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, double glazed frosted window.
* The garden has been beautifully landscaped and maintained by the current vendors. The patio areas have been professionally landscaped to offer decorative paving. The garden is relatively low maintenance with a range of beautiful rose bushes and trees and has a gate leading to the driveway area.
* The driveway has space for four vehicles in front of the double garage. The double garage has light and power connected.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"I was advised by a client to use Anker and Partners to sell my house, it was very good advice. My house rceived a few offers in the first month of marketing and was sold. The sale went through quickly and efficiently, very happy!"