- Extremely well presented
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Close to railway station and town
- Good range of local amenities nearby
- Private rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Quiet position
- Newly decorated
A very well presented and recently improved three bedroomed link detached house within easy reach of Banbury town centre. No onward chain.
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury railway station 0.2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an easterly direction along Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. After a short distance take the first turning on the left into Waterloo Drive. Continue along this road taking the first turning on the right into Brunswick Place. Continue along Brunswick Place for approximately 50 yards and take a turning on your left hand side. The property will be found at the end of this small lane where parking is available in front of the garage and property.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
7 BRUNSWICK PLACE is a very well presented modern three bedroomed link detached house that is conveniently located on a no through road that is located within walking distance of the railway station. The current owners have made many improvements to the property including complete redecoration and new flooring. All three bedrooms are good sizes with an en-suite to the master. There is a private, fair sized rear garden, and garage with driveway parking in front.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Easy reach to Moorfield Park, railway station and the town centre
* Situated on a no through road.
* Three bedrooms, en-suite to master.
* Enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, doors leading to the sitting room and cloakroom.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, tiled splashback areas.
* Sitting room with double glazed window to front, ample lounge furniture space, and door to the kitchen.
* Kitchen with a range of eye and base level units, work surfaces over cupboards and drawers, sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for dish washer, electric oven with four ring gas hob, tile splashbacks and space for fridge freezer, space for dining table, under stair storage cupboard, door to conservatory.
* Conservatory that is double glazed, with doors opening onto the rear garden
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite, ensuite comprising WC, wash basin and shower cubicle.
* Bedroomed two is a double bedroom and bedroom three is a single.
* Family bathroom having bathtub with shower over, WC, wash basin , tile splashbacks, frosted double glazed window
* Externally, the garden is a fair size, mostly laid lawn, with patio area, a vast range of trees, shrubs and plants, relatively private, side access via gate to the front aspect, door to garage.
* Single garage accessed via up and over door, also accessed via personnel door at the rear, light and power connected.
* Front aspect being low maintenance, offering driveway parking for 2-4 vehicles.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the garage.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Just bought and sold a house through Anker and Partners agency. They went out of the way to keep us informed every step of the way, a big thank you to Marie as she did go out of her way on several occasions....keep up the good work team :-)"