- Substantial detached Edwardian family house
- Four reception rooms
- Ground floor shower room with sauna
- Double garage
- Extensive off road parking
- Approx. third acre plot
- Generous gardens
- Planning permission for ancillary accommodation
- Walking distance of primary school
- Warriner School catchment area
A substantial detached family house standing in approximately a third of an acre ideal for home working and accommodating extended family
Banbury town centre 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles (rear access)
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Kings Sutton railway station 3 miles
Kings Sutton rail service to Birmingham and London
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue via Bodicote into Twyford (Adderbury) and the property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of ADDERBURY which is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities there include a primary school, hotel and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An Edwardian detached house with modern extensions to the rear providing extensive and flexible accommodation on two floors.
* Standing in gardens extending to approximately a third of an acre.
* Located within walking distance of the primary school and The Warriner School bus stop just along the road.
* An impressive family house which would suit home workers and accommodate extended family however planning permission has been granted for ancillary accommodation at the end of the garden if required.
* A recently upgraded open plan kitchen/diner.
* Four further reception rooms including an office/play room.
* Master bedroom en-suite and four further bedrooms with an optional sixth bedroom/study as well as a family bathroom and shower room.
* Detached double garage and off road parking.
* Large mainly lawned rear garden with raised deck.
All mains services are connected.
Agent's note I
The vendors of the property will pay £250 towards the eventual purchaser's moving costs if they use one of their preferred solicitors.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "