- Very well presented detached bungalow
- Lovely far reaching views
- Very well maintained
- Modern fittings throughout
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- New heating and upgraded wiring
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Re-fitted bathroom as shower room
- Generous off road parking
- Elevated position with lovely outlooks
A much improved and very well presented detached three bedroom bungalow in a popular residential area with fine views over town and beyond.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.25 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar and before entering Broughton Road turn left into Beargarden Road and then immediately right into Kingsway. Take the first turning on the left into Leigh Grove and follow the road up the incline and the property will be found as it levels out on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A beautifully presented detached brick built bungalow which we understand was constructed by Timms Homes in the 1960's.
* The property has been much improved over recent years with new central heating, upgraded wiring, new internal doors, skirting and architraves, re-roofed in 2013, re-fitted kitchen in 2009, re-fitted bathroom in 2018 and block paved driveway in 2012.
* Porch, hall and cloakroom.
* Sitting room with wood burning stove and large window to rear with lovely outlooks over the roof tops of the town and beyond.
* Modern kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, electric cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge, work surfaces and matching breakfast bar, cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler, window to rear with far reaching views, uPVC double glazed door to the rear porch/utility with plumbing for washing machine, window to rear, ceramic tiled floor and personal door to the garage.
* Two double bedrooms.
* Third bedroom/dining room.
* Modern re-fitted shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window, half tiled walls.
* Driveway providing off road parking space for three vehicles leading to a single garage with up and over door, light and power connected, window to rear.
* Lawned front garden with borders, gated side access leads via a path to the rear garden.
* Attractive rear garden affording a high degree of privacy and including a large paved terrace with exceptional views from this elevated position across the rooftops of town and beyond. Lawn, borders and shed.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Sold our house with Anker and all went very smoothly. We were really pleased with the service and staff were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended"