- Detached house with lovely views
- On the edge of parkland
- Walking distance of railway station and town centre
- Excellent layout for modern living
- Exceptional open plan kitchen diner
- Double aspect living room
- Ground floor office with views
- Four double bedrooms
- Both main bedrooms with views
- Double aspect master bedroom
An exceptional detached family house with four double bedrooms on the edge of parkland with stunning views beyond
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile (rear pedestrian access)
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue along the Oxford Road into Bodicote and before Bannatyne's Health Club turn left into Longford Park Road. Follow the road until reaching the crossroads and turn left and after a short distance pass the primary school on the right. Take the next turning on the right into Bramble Crescent and follow the road as it continues into Field View. As the road bends around to the left the property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
FIELD VIEW forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a primary school which is now open, a community centre, football pitches and a sports pavilion. There is now a large landscaped area of parkland with meandering paths through a rolling planted area.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A beautifully presented double fronted detached house constructed approximately three years ago by Taylor Wimpey.
* Situated on the edge of the development adjoining parkland through which there are lovely walks leading to town and railway station.
* Beautiful views to the front over parkland and countryside beyond.
* An exceptionally well laid out property ideal for modern living.
* Amtico wood effect flooring throughout the ground floor.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Office with window to front and lovely outlook.
* Double aspect sitting room also with good views to the front.
* A stunning full width open plan kitchen/diner which is a very family friendly space fitted with white gloss units and integrated appliances including built-in double oven, large gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is a window from the kitchen area overlooking the garden, a large dining area with ample space for table and chairs from where French doors ans side panels allow a great deal of light into the room and open to the patio and rear garden.
* Spacious double aspect main bedroom with glorious far reaching views, fitted wardrobes with white gloss doors, door to en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
* Guest room with lovely outlooks over the parkland and countryside beyond.
* Two further double bedrooms the larger having built in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window.
* Driveway to side providing off road parking for two/three vehicles leading to a detached single garage with up and over door, light and power connected.
* South facing rear garden which is a sun trap and comprises a patio, lawn and borders, external power point and light.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Everyone at Anker and Partners involved with the sale of our property were extremely professional, friendly and helpful. From their initial valuation through to completion of the sale we were kept fully updated at all times with emails and telephone calls. We were advised every time the property was viewed and given feedback afterwards. Staff were always happy to discuss progress and returned telephone calls as and when promised!!! We would highly recommend Anker and Partners to anyone wish to sell a property."