- An immaculately presented three bed semi detached house
- Extended and spacious throughout
- On a popular central no through road
- Ample off road parking
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Ground floor shower room
- First floor bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms
- Open plan modern kitchen/dining room
- Walking distance of daily amenities
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED EXTENDED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ON A CORNER PLOT ON A POPULAR NO THROUGH ROAD.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 19 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed in a northerly direction along Horsefair and into North Bar Street. Turn left at the crossroads traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately ½ a mile and take the second turning on the right hand side into Neithrop Avenue. Pinhill Road will be found as a turning on the right hand side at the top of the hill and number 19 will be found on the left hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
19 PINHILL ROAD is a very spacious three bedroomed semi detached house which is pleasantly located on a no through road close to the town centre and a range of daily amenities. During their ownership the current vendors have made extensive and thorough renovation works including re-plastering, new windows and doors, an extension, re-configuration of walls, landscaping of the garden and more. The property on offer is a modern space offering plenty of light and is complimented by modern fittings throughout. Being on a corner plot the property occupies a private position with ample off road parking to the front. The property is extended to offer a spacious modern open plan kitchen/dining/family room as well as garage to the side. The bedrooms are good sizes and there is a ground floor shower room as well as a first floor family bathroom.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the rooms sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, built-in storage shelving, door to study .
* Dual aspect study with door to ground floor shower room.
* Ground floor shower room having tiled flooring, WC and wash basin, corner shower cubicle, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, spotlights, chrome heated towel rail.
* Sitting room having an attractive gas fireplace, bay window to front.
* Kitchen/dining/family room which is a lovely open plan space. Space for table and chairs, spotlights, sliding double glazed patio doors onto the rear garden, breakfast bar into the kitchen. A range of modern shaker style base and eye level units with cupboards and drawers, ample smart storage units throughout, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated slimline dishwasher, integrated washing machine, space for fridge freezer, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated oven, integrated microwave, tiled splashbacks, solid wooden worktops, door to rear garden.
* First floor landing having doors to all first floor accommodation and hatch to loft.
* Bedroom one is a double with bay window to front.
* Bedroom two is a double with double glazed window to rear.
* Bedroom three is a single but could be used as a double if required.
* The family bathroom comprises bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, tiled splashbacks, frosted window to side, chrome heated towel rail.
* The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with planted borders, modern Indian sandstone patio, raised vegetable garden borders, a gate to the front aspect and doorway to garage. Outside lighting. Outside power points.
* The garage is accessed via a personal door to to the side aspect from the garden and an up and over door to the front. It has light and power connected. The Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler is located in the rear of the garage.
* The front aspect has a dwarf wall surround, entrance onto a pavioured driveway, space for 3-4 cars, attractive tree, planted borders and gate leading to the rear access.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"A big thank you to the team at Anker and Partners, who sold my Dad’s property for him extremely quickly. Efficient, helpful, extremely professional, excellent communication, and honest throughout. The sale was done in difficult personal circumstances, and also from a distance as I don’t live locally. A great service-highly recommended"