- Characterful home
- End terrace close to town centre
- Very well presented
- Recent improvements made throughout
- Recently improved partial double glazing and central heating
- Useful outbuilding
- Pleasant rear garden
- Walking distance of railway station and town centre
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED CHARACTERFUL END TERRACED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND RAILWAY STATION.
Banbury town centre 0.3 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road and having passed the college turn right into Bath Road and take the next turning left into Park Road. Turn right into Queens Road and the property will be found after approximately 200 yards on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
56 QUEENS ROADS is a delightful brick built Victorian end terrace house located within walking distance of the town centre which is accessible, as the crow flies, via Peoples Park, within a few minutes. Queens Road, unusually in this day and age, is a thriving community and boasts an annual street party, book group and regular socials. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and is complimented by many original features as well as modern fittings in keeping with the age of the property. In addition to an open plan reception room and re-fitted kitchen there is a useful outbuilding that serves numerous purposes including office space, gym or hobbies room. On the first floor is one of the bedrooms and bathroom, the second bedroom is located on the second floor. There is gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing, some of which has been replaced within the last 24 months.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A delightful brick built Victorian end terrace townhouse.
* Charming well proportioned accommodation over three floors.
* Original features throughout.
* Entrance porch via newly installed security door, with space to hang coats, door to main dining room via character door.
* Dining room with bespoke storage units and shelving, original fireplace, window to front.
* Sitting room has lounge space, door to understairs storage cupboard and door leading to kitchen, double glazed window to side with reproduction stained glass features (can be removed), window to kitchen.
* Kitchen having an attractive a range of shaker style base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, flagstone style flooring, integrated electric oven with ceramic hob over, subway tiled splashbacks and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit with mixer tap over, stable door to rear garden.
* First floor bedroom is a double having double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
* Bathroom with new flooring, having bath with shower attachment, WC and wash basin, tiled splashback and double glazed window, original glass detailing in above door panel.
* Loft room offering space for a double bed having window to side with open plan stairway leading to.
* The wall mounted boiler is found on the first floor landing, and is two years old, and recently serviced.
* The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn, there is a stone circle feature sun terrace ideal for bbq's, is private with a range of shrubs and hedging, there is a matured, established clematis leading to the garden.
* Useful studio which is insulated and double glazed and has light and power connected, with security door recently installed.
* Front aspect being low maintenance with established rose bush climbing the front aspect.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"I would like to thank the lettings staff of Anker Banbury for their work around us in regards to the property. Myself and Wanna understand that the teams' hands were tied with the issues regarding the property. Anker staff tried keeping us informed and stay fair throughout. We would not hesitate to use you guys again in regards to property management, perhaps in our next step of buying. Again thank you from myself and Wanna."