- Four good sized bedrooms
- Spacious ground floor accommodation
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
- Private pedestrian only area
- Walking distance of daily amenities and local schooling
- Good sized private rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
A SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH A GOOD SIZED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road and continue to the roundabout. Turn right into Woodgreen Avenue and take the third turning on the left into Edmunds Road. Continue to the T-junction and turn right by the shops immediately left into Edinburgh Way. Continue along Edinburgh Way for approximately 200 yards following the numbering system on the left and the property will be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
89 EDINBURGH WAY is a spacious four bedroomed semi detached house within walking distance of all daily amenities as well as primary and secondary schooling. The house is positioned off the main road and accessed via pedestrian access meaning no passing traffic noise. The sitting room is a fair size as is the kitchen/dining room that opens onto the private rear garden. All four the bedrooms are double in size and there is a family bathroom.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with understairs storage, stairs to first floor, door to sitting room.
* Sitting room with large double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace.
* Good size kitchen/dining room with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated appliances, sink unit with mixer tap over, spaced for table and chairs, doors to utility area and patio doors to rear garden.
* First floor landing having doors to all first floor accommodation.
* Four double bedrooms.
* Family bathroom.
* Good size rear garden having potential to extend into subject to planning permissions and building regulations. Mostly laid to lawn.
* The front aspect is low maintenance and has stairs rising to the front of the property from the footpath. There is no allocated parking with the parking. Parking is on the road.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Dear Jeremy and Tom We would like to thank you, for selling our house in 2017 and helping us move forward into our next phase of life/retirement plans. It was a pleasure doing business with your team. You have a most helpful, friendly and competent company. We would not hesitate to use Ankers again. Kind Regards Kim and Andy Buckle"