- Well presented four bed detached house
- Situated in this popular no through road
- Convenient location for the M40 and railway station
- Good sized bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden and conservatory
- Tandem garage and driveway
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Very good layout
- Potentially no onward chain
AN IMPRESSIVE DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH A TANDEM GARAGE, IDEALLY POSITIONED FOR MOTORWAY AND RAILWAY JUNCTION.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 0.7 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an Easterly direction via Bridge Street and into the Middleton Road. Travel to the outskirts of the town and turn left by Tesco Express into Daventry Road. After a short distance Brinkburn Grove will be found as a turning to the right. Follow the numbering system and bear left. After a short distance there will be a turn on the right in which the property will be found as the first on the left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
45 BRINKBURN GROVE is a spacious and very well laid out detached family house located on the eastern outskirts of the town within walking distance of the railway station local shops and amenities. It is also well located for convenient access to junction 11 of the M40 motorway and the town centre and the house itself is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac within this no through road with minimal passing traffic. The ground floor offers a study, snug/dining room, sitting room, conservatory and kitchen, having plenty of space for all the family. The first floor offers four good sized bedrooms, an en-suite to the master and family bathroom. The tandem garage could be used as a workshop or home gym and there is off road parking and a good sized rear garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented detached four bedroomed family house.
* Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within a no through road.
* Conveniently located for access to junction 11 of the M40 motorway, Banbury railway station and the town centre.
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin, tiled splashbacks, wood effect laminate flooring, window to front.
* The study has window to front, radiator.
* The dining room/snug has space for table and chairs, window to front, door to kitchen. Potential to open up this space onto the kitchen to create a large kitchen/dining room.
* The sitting room has wood effect laminate flooring, a fireplace, sliding doors onto the conservatory.
* Conservatory having laminate tile effect flooring, double glazed patio doors onto the garden, socket points.
* The kitchen has tiled flooring, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, understairs storage cupboard, space for fridge freezer, space for table and chairs, plumbing for washing machine, new integrated Neff oven with five ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and door to the rear garden.
* First floor landing having hatch to loft with integrated ladder, airing cupboard housing the wall mounted combination Worcester Bosch boiler.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en-suite.
* En-suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash basin, tiled effect linoleum flooring, frosted double glazed window, extractor fan, cabinet with illuminated mirror.
* Bedrooms two and three are doubles, bedroom four can fit a double bed but may suit a single and has built-in wardrobes.
* The family bathroom has bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, WC and wash basin, frosted double glazed window to rear, extractor fan.
* The garden is mostly laid to lawn with two separate patio areas, there is side access to the front of the property via a secure gate and a doorway into the garage.
* The garage is a tandem length garage with plenty of socket point and lighting and is accessed via an up and over door.
* The front aspect comprises a lawned area and pavioured driveway currently having space for two vehicles.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I sold my village cottage property through Anker and Partners and would like to express my gratitude to all members of staff who were efficient, professional and communicated with me during the process. The manner in which they conducted their business was exemplary and I have already recommended them to my friends and colleagues. Given the time they spent in generating specific advertising for my property and procuring the sale and documentation, I felt their fees were very reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend them or indeed employ their services in the future. "