- Spacious three bed house
- Tucked away in a cul-de-sac
- Fair sized corner plot
- Good sized private rear garden
- Modern garden office with power connected
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Walking distance of daily amenities
- Very well presented throughout
A SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED HOUSE WITH A GOOD SIZED PRIVATE GARDEN AND OUTBUILDING TUCKED AWAY IN A CUL-DE-SAC.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). After junction 11 of the M40 motorway continue to the roundabout at the top of Blacklocks Hill and turn left where signposted to Northampton (B4525). After approximately ¾ of a mile turn right where signposted to Middleton Cheney. Bull Baulk will be found as a turning to the left hand side after approximately a ¼ of a mile. Follow the road and after a short distance take the turning on the left into Midway. Upon entering Midway continue straight ahead approaching the end of the road in which you can either turn left or right, take the right hand turning and the property will be found in the far right hand corner. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
MIDDLETON CHENEY boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
36 MIDWAY is a three bedroomed end terrace house tucked away in a cul de sac location in the popular and well served village of Middleton Cheney. The house favours an enviable position having a large private corner plot garden in which the current owner has built a modern garden office offering further accommodation. Internally the home offers an open plan kitchen/dining room and sitting room, three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The house is well presented throughout and is also within easy reach of daily amenities, primary and secondary schools.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with tile effect flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
* The sitting room is dual aspect with patio doors opening onto the rear garden, double glazed window to the front aspect, open fireplace, wall mounted radiator.
* Kitchen/dining room has space for table and chairs, double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, five ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, pantry store area, tiled splashbacks, spotlights, tile effect flooring, door to rear garden.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft, double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, airing cupboard housing the wall mounted boiler.
* Bedroom one with double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom two with window to side, radiator.
* Bedroom three is a good sized single with window overlooking the garden, radiator.
* Family bathroom with suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled splashbacks, frosted double glazed window.
* Good sized garden in a corner plot being very private, having a vast range of shrubs, plants and trees. Patio area, garden office and shed. The garden office, constructed by Green Retreats, has power and light connected and is insulated with glass doors creating a room for various uses, currently a classroom, but alternatively could be a gym/home office/summer house.
All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Thank you so much for all the efforts made on our behalf in the sale of Lower Barn, Shotteswell. We appreciate very much the work you put in to get things moving. We were extremely satisfied with every part of our sale and once again Anker & Partners have given us a first class service. The purchase of Lower Barn was through your firm and you have justified our coming back to you for our sale. Many thanks to you and all the team. "