- Retirement Living
- Unlike any other retirement development in the area
- Adjacent to Peoples Park
- Easy walk to town centre
- Beautiful accommodation and grounds
- Excellent range of communal facilities on site including cafe/bistro, lounge, activity studio and gym
- Communal gardens
- Spa room, health and beauty room
- Immaculate apartments
- Easy moving
A GENUINELY SUPERB RETIREMENT PROPERTY THAT IS UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE THE LOCAL AREA HAS HAD BEFORE. TOP FLOOR, PENTHOUSE APARTMENT WITH VIEWS.
Please contact Anker & Partners for more information on the apartments and availability, on 01295 271414.
Banbury town centre 0.25 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 52 mins by rail
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by rail
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into Broughton Road and after the North Oxfordshire College take the first turning right into Bath Road. Follow the road around the right hand bend and after a short distance take the turning on the right where signposted to Park Gardens. Parking is available and the marketing suite can be found in the far left corner.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
PARK GARDENS offers a variety of opportunities to take up a new hobby, make new friends and get involved in a range of activities whenever you like, right on your doorstep. Retirement Living is all about doing the things that you want to do when you want to do them. Communal facilities include café bistro, lounge, activity studio, gym, hair and beauty salon The market town of Banbury is the ideal setting for your new retirement home, Park Gardens is less than a mile from the town centre with its fantastic range of shops, pubs and restaurants plus places of interest such as The Oxford Canal and Tooley's Boatyard.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with doors to all accommodation and storage cupboard.
* Open plan living/dining room with either double glazed sliding patio doors or double glazed windows, radiator, space for table and chairs, opening to the kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, available in a variety of finishes. Integrated fridge and freezer, four ring electric hob, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over.
* Fair size double bedroom with two double glazed windows allowing plenty of natural light into the property.
* Bedroom two would be an ideal guest room, with double glazed window, radiator.
* Bathroom having walk-in shower area with anti slip flooring, high quality fittings with wash basin and WC, built-in storage, heated towel rail, spotlights.
* The gardens offer outdoor seating space on a patio, there is also a raised bed area for planting vegetables and fruit as well as a greenhouse.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."