- Detached bungalow in village location
- Quiet position
- Many amenities in the nearby village of Fenny Compton
- Three bedrooms
- Double garage
A DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED NON-ESTATE BUNGALOW ATTRACTIVELY AND QUIETLY POSITIONED IN THE WELL PLACED VILLAGE OF NORTHEND.
Banbury 10 miles
Leamington Spa 8 miles
Junction 12 (M40) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 19 mins
From Junction 12 of the M40 motorway take the B4100 Warwick Road towards Banbury. Turn left opposite the Army Camp and follow the signs for Northend. Enter the village taking the first right hand turning by The Red Lion Inn. Continue along "Pear Trees" and this leads into Malthouse Lane. Pass the bus shelter on the right hand side and on the left you will see a small green with a post box and bench on it. Turn left just before the post box and the driveway to The Bakery is immediately on the left hand side. The property is on the right hand side.
NORTHEND is a relatively small village nestling at the foot of the Burton Dassett hills within walking distance of the country park. Within the village there is a public house and church. In the nearby village of Fenny Compton there is a nursery and school, a sports field and children's playground, a village hall, a church and chapel, doctor's surgery and bowling green. There are a number of local businesses which operate in the village which include the village shop, two public houses and a hairdressers.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance hall with telephone point.
* Cloakroom with WC, wash basin.
* A good sized living room/dining room with brick fireplace within which there is a solid fuel stove, sliding patio doors to garden, telephone point.
* Kitchen with sink unit, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, space for fridge, space for freezer, electric cooker point, cooker extractor hood, ceramic tiled splashbacks, oil fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating.
* Side porch currently used also as a utility area and having plumbing for automatic washing machine within, door to outside.
* Inner hall having built-in storage cupboard, built-in airing cupboard having hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater, trap to roof space.
* Three bedrooms, two of these are doubles and the third is a single.
* Bathroom with bath, wash basin and WC.
* uPVC double glazing.
* Attractive and mature well stocked gardens to the front, side and rear. There is a gravelled standing with space for two motor vehicles in front of the garage, gate to side.
* Double garage having up and over door, light and power within.
Mains water, electricity and drainage connected. Oil fired boiler is situated in the kitchen.
Agent's note I
The property is accessed over a shared tarmacadam driveway which leads to the property's own private gravelled drive and hardstanding.
Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council Tax Band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Right from the first onset of contact we have found in our experience, dealing with all members of Anker & Partners in Banbury to be a very easy and productive experience. This ranges from our viewing experience with Ellie to communicating with Marie once an offer has been accepted right through to the sale completion. From all contact from ourselves we have always been informed/received feedback/updates at their first available opportunity. All of the queries involved this purchase have always been dealt with relevant importance in specific when we required further information on the property for various reasons in preparation to complete the sale/move. Marie-you are a legend! The after sales customer care has also been faultless too. Highly recommended as a result of their professionalism and reliability."