- Very well presented family home
- Recently re-fitted kitchen/dining room
- Three/Four bedrooms
- Ground floor bedroom/office
- Easy reach of town centre
- Spacious accommodation throughout
A VERY WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS THREE/FOUR BEDROOMED HOUSE IN AN IDEAL LOCATION CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 20 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Northerly direction along Horsefair into North Bar Street. Turn left at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Travel past The Police Station and around the right hand bend and Neithrop Avenue will be found as the second turning on the right. The property will be found after a shirt distance on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
3 NEITHROP AVENUE is a very well presented three/four bedroomed house that is very spacious throughout. The current owners have carried out a vast number of improvement works to create a family friendly house in an ideal location close to all daily amenities. The garage has been converted to create either a ground floor bedroom or home office. The kitchen/dining room at the rear of the property is a very smart modern space ideal for entertaining. The bedrooms are a good size. Externally there is a driveway with two side by side parking spaces.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A re-configured and improved three/four bedroomed semi detached house.
* Ideal location being within walking distance of the town centre.
* Open plan kitchen/dining room opening onto the garden.
* Two off road parking spaces on the driveway.
* Entrance hall with tiled wood effect flooring, coats hanging space, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
* Sitting room with wood effect laminate flooring, bay window to front, fireplace.
* Dining area with wood effect laminate flooring, space for table and chairs, sliding doors to the rear garden, opening to the kitchen.
* Kitchen recently re-fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated dishwasher, tiled splashback areas, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven with four ring electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, plenty of storage, door to rear.
* Utility cupboard with space for white goods.
* Converted garage which has a higher ceiling with spotlights, window to front. The room could either be used as a ground floor bedroom or home office.
* Bedrooms one and two are good sized doubles, bedroom three is a single.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash basin, frosted double glazed window, wall mounted boiler in airing cupboard.
* The rear garden has a patio area, space for table and chairs, a laid lawn, a wooden shed and is private.
* The front aspect has two off road parking spaces.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the airing cupboard in the bathroom.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We were having a stressful time trying to sell our house. We left our old agency and went to Anker. Jeremy Vasey was on the case and very supportive. Emails were replied to quickly. Towards the end Jeremy went out of his way to make sure things were proceeding with our sale. "