- Very well presented throughout
- Four double bedrooms
- Driveway parking
- Tandem garage
- Private rear garden
- Separate sitting room, dining and kitchen
- Utility room
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Popular Hanwell Fields location
- Walking distance to local amenties
A VERY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT WITH DRIVEWAY AND TANDEM GARAGE.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction toward Southam (A423). Having passed the large Tesco on the left continue to the next roundabout and turn left into Duke's Meadow Drive. At the next roundabout turn left into Lapsley Drive and after a short distance Lord Grandison Way will be found as a turning to the left. On entering the road take the first turning on your right which the property will be found after a short distance on the left where driveway parking is available.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
36 LORD GRANDISON WAY is a very spacious four bedroomed family home with driveway parking and a tandem garage. Enter the property into a welcoming entrance hall with doors leading to sitting room, dining room, utility room and cloakroom. All four bedrooms are doubles and have built in wardrobes. The rear garden is well maintained and is private. There is a tandem garage with power and light connected, with two driveway parking spaces in front.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A semi detached house on the popular Hanwell Fields development within easy reach of daily amenities.
* Well presented and spacious accommodation over two floors.
* Entrance hall is of good size with doors to all first floor accommodation and stairs rising to the first floor with under stairs storage cupboard.
* Cloakroom with wood effect flooring, WC, wash basin, and extractor fan.
* Dining room with space for dining room table and chairs with double glazed window to the front aspect.
* The sitting room is dual aspect with a gas fireplace, French doors opening onto the rear
* Utility room with tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level units, plumbing for white goods, fuse box and door to side aspect.
* The kitchen has tiled flooring, space for breakfast table and chairs, integrated fridge under counter, dishwasher, a range of eye and base level units, work surfaces over cupboards and drawers, integrated double oven, four ring gas hob, window to the rear aspect and french doors onto the rear garden.
* The first floor landing has a feature window on the staircase, hatch to the loft and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
* Bedroom one is a double bedroom with higher ceiling, two built in wardrobes and en suite comprising of WC, wash basin, shower cubicle and shaver point.
* Bedrooms two, three and four are double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
* Family bathroom has WC and wash basin, bath with shower attachment, shaver point and extractor fan.
* The rear garden comprises patio area, laid lawn, landscaped borders, is private with gate to the front aspect and tandem garage.
* The garage is a tandem garage offering good storage options, workshop to the rear, light and power are connected with access via an up and over door.
* The front aspect is laid lawn with pathway to the front door and there are also two driveway parking spaces.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Right from the first onset of contact we have found in our experience, dealing with all members of Anker & Partners in Banbury to be a very easy and productive experience. This ranges from our viewing experience with Ellie to communicating with Marie once an offer has been accepted right through to the sale completion. From all contact from ourselves we have always been informed/received feedback/updates at their first available opportunity. All of the queries involved this purchase have always been dealt with relevant importance in specific when we required further information on the property for various reasons in preparation to complete the sale/move. Marie-you are a legend! The after sales customer care has also been faultless too. Highly recommended as a result of their professionalism and reliability."