- Extended three bed semi detached
- Off road parking and garage
- Bathroom and shower room
- No onward chain
- Nearby Queensway primary school
- In need of modernisation
AN EXTENDED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A POPULAR LOCATION WITHIN EASY REACH OF DAILY AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar, continuing into the Broughton Road towards Shipston on Stour (B4035). At the roundabout turn left into Queensway and follow the road for approximately 150 yards passing the shops on your left and the property will be found as the second on the left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
50 QUEENSWAY is an extended three semi detached house with a good sized rear garden, off road parking and no onward chain. Ideal for families looking in the area to be within the catchment for local primary and secondary schools. The town centre is also a short distance, as is the Co-operative store on Mewburn Road. The house does require some modernisation work to be carried out.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions ad layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A three bedroomed semi detached house with off road car parking and garage.
* First floor bathroom and ground floor shower room.
* Good sized private rear garden.
* Entrance porch with uPVC double glazed door and meters.
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and door leading to sitting room.
* Sitting room having double glazed window to front, electric fireplace, wall mounted radiator, opening to dining room.
* Dining room with door leading to conservatory and kitchen.
* Single glazed conservatory with sliding door onto the garden.
* Kitchen with tiled flooring, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, understairs storage cupboard, sink unit with mixer tap over, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine under counter, space for fridge freezer, space for breakfast table and chairs, wall mounted boiler, door to rear garden.
* Ground floor shower room with tiled flooring, WC and wash basin, tiled shower cubicle,
* Landing with hatch to loft.
* Landing with hatch to loft, window to side and airing cupboard which has shelving and houses the hot water tank.
* Family bathroom having bath with shower over, WC and wash basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled throughout.
* Garage, half of which has been converted to create the ground floor shower room.
* The rear garden comprises a patio area, is mostly laid to lawn, has flower and shrub borders, metal storage shed. Outside tap. Outside light.
* To the front there are three off road parking spaces on the paved driveway.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Bought through Anker in February 2018 - Excellent service; very professional and helpful. Many thanks to Jeremy, Marie and the whole Anker team."