- Exceptional house in exceptional location
- Lovely outlooks to front
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Generous rear garden
- Off road parking for two
- Attached garage
- Scope to extend if required
AN EXCEPTIONAL SEMI DETACHED TWO BEDROOMED HOUSE ENJOYING LOVELY OPEN OUTLOOKS TO THE FRONT.
Banbury town centre 3 miles
Brackley 7 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 mikles
Oxford 20 miles
Kings Sutton railway station 0.25 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone/Paddington1 hour approx by rail
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins approx by rail
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins approx by rail
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins approx by rail
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue for approximately 2 miles and turn left where signposted to Kings Sutton. Travel into the village along Banbury Lane and take the first turning right into Halestrap Way. Bear left and follow the road around to the right. The property will be found on the right hand side.
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 3 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
29 HALESTRAP WAY is an exceptional two bedroomed semi detached house constructed approximately 5 years ago. It occupies a lovely position on this small development overlooking allotments and the church beyond. The well presented accommodation is complimented by a range of luxury fittings and complimented by gas central heating via radiators. The rooms are well proportioned and include a ground floor cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and living room with French doors opening to the rear garden. There are two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master as well as a family bathroom. We believe that this property will not disappoint and may suit many prospective purchasers from first time buyers to downsizers.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Semi detached house in a lovely location on the edge of this small development.
* Lovely open outlooks to the front over allotments and church beyond.
* A village house with excellent facilities within walking distance including shop, primary school, pubs and the railway station.
* Very well presented with a range of modern fittings throughout.
* Large hall with laminate wood effect floor and ground floor cloakroom with a white suite and window.
* Living room with French windows to the patio and rear garden, laminate wood effect floor and storage.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with gloss units incorporating a built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, window to front with attractive views.
* Master bedroom also with lovely views to the front, built-in double wardrobe and an en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail and window.
* Second double bedroom with double built-in double wardrobe and window to rear.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
* Gas central heating via radiators and double glazing.
* Off road parking for two cars on the drive and larger than average single garage with power and light connected, wall mounted gas fired boiler and personal door to the rear garden. We believe that this can be converted to provide additional accommodation if required subject to building regulations approval.
* Generous rear garden with patio, lawn and borders, shed.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the garage.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Jeremy, Marie and team provided an excellent and attentive service which made the whole process of selling my house very easy especially when I was no longer living in the area."