- An immaculate detached bungalow
- Non-estate village location
- Very well served village
- Walking distance of shops, schools and railway
- Recently renovated throughout
- Neutral modern fittings
- Lovely garden
- Extensive off road parking
- Scope to extend and re-model
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED NON-ESTATE DETACHED BUNGALOW RE-FURBISHED IN RECENT YEARS WITH QUALITY MODERN FITTINGS.
Banbury 4 miles
Brackley 5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Banbury railway station 4.5 miles
Kings Sutton railway station 0.5 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone/Paddington1 hour approx by rail
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins approx by rail
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins approx by rail
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins approx by rail
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On entering Twyford (Adderbury) turn left where signposted to Kings Sutton. Travel into the village following the road around the sharp left hand bend and take the next turning left before the right hand bend into Richmond Street and the property will be found as the second on the right.
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 3 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
4 RICHMOND STREET is a detached non-estate bungalow which has been thoroughly modernised and now offers well proportioned accommodation in immaculate condition complimented by high quality luxury fittings. The property offers flexible accommodation with three double bedrooms, one of which could be used as a dining room if preferred. The double aspect sitting room has a stone open grate fireplace and "walnut" laminate wood effect floor. The kitchen/breakfast room is a stunning room with an extensive range of modern luxury units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances. The master bedroom suite includes a dressing room with wall to wall built-in wardrobes, en-suite shower room and bedroom with patio doors opening to a large private raised deck. In addition to the two further bedrooms there is a lovely bathroom with new white suite including a drench shower over the bath. Other features include travertine floor tiling in the hall and kitchen, downlighters and for practicality there are built-in cupboards.
The property stands on a large plot with a large frontage providing off road parking space for at least three vehicles with well stocked beds surrounding. Side access leads via a gate to the lovely rear garden where there is a patio, deck, lawn and well stocked flower and shrub borders, Apple Trees and a timber outbuilding with light and power connected which may be suitable for use as a home office if required.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A re-furbished detached non-estate bungalow.
* In beautiful condition throughout.
* Well presented flexible accommodation with scope to re-model and extend subject to planning permission and building regulations approval where required.
* Luxury kitchen with white gloss base units, walnut effect wall units, granite work surfaces with concealed lighting over, built-in Bosch double oven, separate four ring induction hob and extractor, integrated Bosch dishwasher, fridge and freezer, travertine floor tiling, downlighters, space for table and chairs, window and door to the rear garden.
* Double aspect sitting room with walnut effect laminate floor and open fire.
* Master bedroom suite with dressing room, en-suite shower room with a new white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with large overhead drench shower and separate hand held hose, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and extractor. Bedroom area opening to a large private raised deck with balustrades and adjacent outside light.
* Two further double bedrooms one of which could be used as a dining room if preferred.
* Modern white bathroom suite with panelled bath with drench ceiling shower head over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC with concealed cistern, heated towel rail, window, ceramic tiled floor, extractor.
* Gas central heating via radiators, cavity wall insulation and uPVC double glazed windows.
* Large frontage providing off road parking space for at least three vehicles with attractive surrounding beds.
* Attractive very well stocked rear garden with patio, large deck, lighting, tap, lawn and well stocked flower and shrub beds. Timber outbuilding with light and power connected.
* Plans have been drawn and planning permission applied for a loft conversion and alterations to the ground floor accommodation which would provide two bedrooms and an en-suite to the first floor and a kitchen/dining room on the ground floor.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the hall below which there is also plumbing for a washing machine.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have been using Ankers to rent out our properties for about 15 years now. They have always been professional and yet friendly, giving good advice and support as and when required. Their response time in replying to any of our queries has been excellent. Their vetting process has resulted in finding good tenants who, typically, stay for a number of years. On the very rare occasions when a problem has arisen, they have dealt with it speedily and fairly to all parties. I would have no concerns about recommending them to prospective landlords nor tenants."