- Stone built bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Beautifully presented
- Village with many amenities
- Double garage with mezzanine
- Built approx. 4 years ago
A SUPERB BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED STONE BUILT BUNGALOW LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THIS WELL SERVED AND POPULAR VILLAGE WHICH LIES BETWEEN BANBURY AND STRATFORD UPON AVON.
Banbury 9 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 7 miles
Stratford upon Avon 15 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
From Banbury take the main Stratford Road (A422). Travel through the village of Wroxton and continue onward passing Upton House on the left and then descend Sunrising Hill. At the foot of Sunrising Hill take the left hand turning signposted to Tysoe. Travel onward and enter the village. Pass the shops and The Peacock Inn on your right and continue until Orchard Close is reached on the left hand side. The bungalow stands on the corner and a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
TYSOE is a well served village lying approximately 9 miles North West of Banbury and within the village there is a primary school, public house with Chinese takeaway, supermarket and paper shop, post office, hairdressers and doctor's surgery. There is also a fine old village church, Methodist church, day nursery, village hall and tennis club.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached stone and slate bungalow which was built approximately 4 years ago to the highest of specifications by long established local builders of high repute RJR Freeman.
* Beautifully constructed and enjoying the benefit of a 10 year NHBC guarantee.
* Of excellent design and offering well planned spacious accommodation which is immaculately presented throughout.
* The bungalow is within walking distance of the village's excellent range of local amenities and a bus stop. A rare opportunity to acquire a single storey home in this area.
* Excellently planned and beautifully fitted kitchen. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, integrated appliances to include double oven, ceramic hob, cooker extractor hood, dishwasher. Central island unit with extensive working surface and drawers, ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor, concealed lighting above working surfaces, space for breakfast table, downer spotlighting, trap to roof space.
* Inner hall with spacious built-in cupboard housing central heating units.
* Large sitting room with most attractive fireplace having a solid multi fuel burner within, TV point, two central ceiling beams, doors to dining room.
* Separate dining room having French doors to garden, central ceiling beam to ceiling.
* Two double bedrooms, triple wardrobe in master bedroom and two double wardrobes in bedroom two.
* Luxury bathroom having bath, shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, extractor, ceramic tiled splashbacks, chrome radiator.
* Excellent electrical specification throughout.
* Laminate flooring in bedrooms and wooden flooring in sitting room.
* The property stands in an attractive corner plot. The gardens are low maintenance and comprise small lawned areas, pathways, a patio. Outside lighting. Outside taps front and back. Outside electric power point. Gate at foot of garden to parking area and garage.
* Double garage having two up and over doors, light, power and personal door. Within the garage there is a staircase leading to a mezzanine floor providing excellent storage. Off road parking in front of the garage for two cars.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. There is an air source heat pump for central heating. Underfloor heating throughout with each room on its own zone setting.
Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I have bought and sold through Ankers and they are fantastic; my property having sold in about 10 days. Ever professional, they get the job done and I have never had to chase them for anything. They are happy to answer all questions, no matter how silly them seem! I highly recommend them and wouldn't go anywhere else."