- An extended detached house.
- Large family house in Bloxham
- Small no through road location
- Four bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Three Bathrooms
A LARGE EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE IN A PLEASANT NO THROUGH ROAD IN BLOXHAM.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel through the village and having passed the church bear left at the mini roundabout into Barford Road. Manning Close will be found as a turning to the right after a short distance. The property will be found toward the end of this small cul de sac on the left.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
9 MANNING CLOSE is a detached brick built family house with extensive accommodation which has been extended at ground and first floor levels to the rear elevation to provide accommodation which includes four reception rooms, four bedrooms and three bathrooms. It is located at the end of a pleasant and relatively small no through road in this highly sought after village with excellent amenities. The ground floor accommodation offers flexibility and would be ideal for family living and for those who work from home. All four bedrooms can be used as doubles and the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room as well as a deep walk-in wardrobe. There are modern fittings throughout, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators. Externally there is off road parking for at least three vehicles to the front as well as a single garage. The main area of garden lies to the rear which is an easily managed mainly lawned area.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A greatly extended detached family house in this exceptionally popular and very well served village with schools for all ages.
* Flexible and spacious ground floor accommodation including a generous living room, dining room, family room, study and a large kitchen/breakfast room with ample space for table and chairs.
* Four first floor double bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and separate family bathroom.
* Ideal property for families and those wishing to work from home.
* Single garage and off road parking for at least three vehicles to the front.
* Mainly lawned easily managed and relatively private garden to rear.
* Great position in this no through road ideal for young families.
* Modern fittings, gas ch via rads and uPVC double glazing.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the kitchen, in the first cupboard to the left of the cooker.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E (Band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Very professional and personal service. Very efficient, understanding and knows what they are doing!"