- An extended detached house pleasantly located overlooking a stream and occupying a large plot
- A family house standing in a large plot in a desirable and well served village
A SPACIOUS EXTENDED FAMILY HOME IN A LARGE PLOT OCCUPYING A PLEASANT POSITION OVERLOOKING A STREAM.
Recessed porch, reception hall/study, large sitting room, spacious dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, master bedroom with re-fitted en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, modern family shower room, gas ch, double garage, large gardens. Energy rating C.
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel into Bloxham and turn right opposite Bloxham School into Courtington Lane. Travel to the T-junction at the end and turn left into Tadmarton Road. Brookside Way will be found after a short distance on the right. Continue for approximately 250 yards and the property will be found set back on the right hand side.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
24 BROOKSIDE WAY is a very well proportioned detached house originally constructed in the early 1970's and extended to the front in the early 1980's and to the rear circa 1990. It now provides a spacious family home which stands in a large plot extending to approximately 0.15 acres. It occupies a very pleasant position overlooking a stream beyond the driveway and front garden. It is within walking distance of the facilities within the village including schooling for all ages.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious detached house with accommodation on two floors.
* Recessed porch which has planning permission to be enclosed if preferred.
* Large reception hall/study area with built-in cupboard and door opening to the ground floor cloakroom which has a white suite.
* An exceptionally spacious sitting room with central gas fire and double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden.
* A large dining room with window to front overlooking the brook.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of base and eye level units, electric cooker point, single drainer sink, space for fridge, plumbing for dishwasher, large window to rear overlooking the garden, open access to a breakfast area with space for table and chairs and a door opening to the utility which has a wall mounted gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, worktops, sink and door to the side.
* Master bedroom with window to rear enjoying outlooks over the garden, space in a useful recess for wardrobes, door to a modern en-suite bathroom which has been re-fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit over with fully tiled surround, wash hand basin with wood effect drawers under, WC, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, window, fully tiled walls with feature glass tiled border.
* Two further double bedrooms and a large single.
* Modern family shower room with a white suite comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, semi recessed wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, window and extractor.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Large driveway to the front approached via a short shared access and providing off road parking space for several vehicles beyond which there is a double garage with power and light connected and an up and over door.
* There is a path providing a wide gated access at the side leading to the rear garden which, as mentioned above, is much larger than average and a real feature of the property. There is a patio, lawns and borders which are well stocked with mature shrubs and flowering plants. There is also a timber workshop with light and power connected.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Very professional and personal service. Very efficient, understanding and knows what they are doing!"