- A well presented semi detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear garden
- Off road parking
A WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY OFFERED WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND A GARAGE CLOSE TO NEARBY AMENITIES AND PRIMARY SCHOOL.
Entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garage, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking. Energy rating C.
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar, continuing into the Broughton Road towards Shipston on Stour (B4035). At the roundabout turn left into Queensway and follow the road for approximately 200 yards and the property will be found on the left hand side after the turning for Mewburn Road. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
42 QUEENSWAY is a very well presented three bedroomed semi detached family home situated on the popular residential neighbourhood in Queensway. The ground floor features a large open plan sitting room/dining area leading onto the kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and further single. The rear garden is good sized and not overlooked. There is off road parking on the driveway as well as a garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions ad layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A well presented three bedroomed semi detached house.
* Off road parking and garage.
* Private rear garden which is not overlooked.
* Entrance via a uPVC door into the entrance hall which has wood flooring.
* Sitting room with gas fireplace, spotlighting, wood flooring and opening to the dining area.
* Dining area with wood flooring, space for a table, French doors to the decking area.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, tiled splashback areas, sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated fridge freezer, space for oven, extractor fan, understairs storage cupboard.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft.
* Bedrooms one and two are doubles. Bedroom two has built-in wardrobes and views of the garden.
* Bedroom three is a single.
* Family bathroom comprising a bath with dual headed shower over, WC , wash basin with storage space under, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
* Garage accessed via an up and over door, having light and power.
* Garden comprising a decking area, laid lawn, privacy trees to the rear, pathway.
* Off road parking to the front for one vehicle.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently sold my house through Anker. Jeremy, Claire and the rest of the team could not be more helpful. The fact that I could speak to anyone within the office and they would assist me rather than having to leave a message was invaluable. Fantastic."