- A beautifully presented two bedroomed house with a stunning re-fitted luxury bathroom
- A quite exceptional house in terms of internal condition ideal fro first time buyers, second steppers or investment buyers
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH STUNNING FEATURES INTERNALLY TUCKED AWAY IN A PLEASANT ENCLAVE OF THIS POPULAR AREA.
Storm porch, hall with storage, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, large master bedroom, second bedroom, luxury newly re-fitted bathroom, new decor, internal doors and floor coverings, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garden, one allocated parking space, communal parking. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Turn right opposite the arcade of shops into Ruscote Avenue and take the first turning left into Sinclair Avenue. Travel to the top of the road and at the T-junction turn left into Austin Drive. At the next T-junction turn left into Riley Drive and continue around the right hand bend. Turn right into a small enclave of houses and the property will be found almost facing you.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
52 RILEY DRIVE is an exceptionally well presented brick built terraced house which has in the very recent past been re-furbished by the present owner including re-decoration throughout, new floor coverings, new internal doors, a stunning newly fitted luxury bathroom. This property would suit first time buyers, second steppers or investment buyers. It is located in a popular area and is tucked away in a small enclave set back from passing traffic. The layout of the accommodation is good for modern living and practical with a well proportioned kitchen/dining room with direct access to the rear garden in addition to the living room at the front. On the first floor there is a very large main bedroom and a second bedroom which can be used as a large single or small double. Externally there is a pleasant garden to rear. There is an allocated parking space and further communal parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A beautifully presented two bedroom terraced house in a popular area.
* Storm porch with door opening to the entrance hall with a very attractive ceramic tiled floor, re-furbished natural wood staircase to the first floor, built-in storage cupboards.
* Sitting room with window to front, wood floor, door to deep understairs cupboard.
* Kitchen/dining room with a range of shaker style base and eye level units in cream incorporating a built-in stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob and integrated extractor, fitted fridge freezer and washing machine, wood effect work surfaces, window to rear, space for table and chairs in the dining area and double glazed French windows to the rear garden.
* Very large main bedroom with two windows to the front, wood floor, hatch to loft and door to built-in airing cupboard.
* Generous second bedroom with wood floor and window to rear.
* Luxury re-fitted bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate large Mira rainforest overhead shower, wash hand basin with wood effect soft close cupboards under, WC with concealed pipework, built-in cupboards with stylish white painted louvred doors, ceramic tile floor, graphite style heated towel rail, window.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Rear garden comprising a paved patio with adjacent tap, lawn and shed. Gated pedestrian rear access to the single allocated parking space.
* Vehicular access to the parking space is by following the road to the left of the property between numbers 58 and 60 and the parking space is the one beyond the neighbours garage just before the footpath behind the terrace.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the cupboard in the porch.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Over the years we have always sought Tomâ€™s advice and used Anker and Partners to sell our houses and barn conversions. He provides accurate valuations and we are always given a professional service. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone with land to sell, barns to convert or new homes to consult them."