- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Sitting room/dining room
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Large single garage
- Off road parking
- Double glazing
- Large generous plot
- No onward chain
A RARELY AVAILABLE DETACHED BUNGALOW THAT IS ONE OF TWO IN THE VILLAGE SITTING ON A VERY GENEROUS PLOT OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Large entrance hall, sitting room/dining room, kitchen, family bathroom, three bedrooms, gas central heating, large single garage, off road parking, double glazing, large generous plot, no onward chain. Energy rating D.
Banbury 7 miles
Brackley 14 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From junction 11 of the M40 motorway take the A361 Daventry Road. Travel through the village of Wardington and continue until Chipping Warden is reached. Having entered the village take the first turning on the right into Hogg End and then the first turning on the left into Allens Orchard. Follow the road round the right handed bend and the property will be found on the left towards the end of the close. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
CHIPPING WARDEN lies approximately 7 miles north east of Banbury and 12 miles south west of Daventry. Within the village amenities include a public house, parish church and primary school. There are hourly buses to Banbury, Daventry and Rugby. The village lies within the catchment area for Chenderit Secondary School at Middleton Cheney. Junction 11 of the M40 will be found approximately 6 miles away on the outskirts of Banbury and junctions for the M1 will be found either north or south of Daventry.
14 ALLENS ORCHARD is a three bedroomed detached bungalow that is one of two in the village constructed by the builder Charles Friend. This design has been presented at New Build Shows and is very popular nationwide. The bungalow sits on a generous plot offering the opportunity to extend subject to planning permission and building regulations. The property is in good order throughout however in our opinion would benefit from some upgrading by the new owner. There is a larger then average single garage and two driveway parking spaces.
Chipping Warden is a village that blends the modern living with the historic stone built properties, situated on the north east of Banbury. There is a village pub that is well regarded and beautiful countryside walks surrounding the area. There are certain trails that you can take that have historic information plaques.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Large entrance hall with a brick wall feature. Doors to all accommodation, a hatch to the loft (which houses the wall mounted boiler) and a wall mounted thermostat. The airing cupboard houses the hot water tank.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and WC. Tiled effect flooring.
* Bedroom one has built-in wardrobes and is a double.
* Bedroom two is a double and has built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom three is a good sized single with built-in wardrobes.
* Large sitting/dining room. Potential for fireplace, wood effect flooring, space for dining table, door to rear garden,
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, an electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over, stainless steel sink unit, a one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, under counter space for white goods.
* The garage is larger than average and houses the fuse box, has a light and up and over door, personal door to the rear garden
* To the front there is off road parking on the driveway for two vehicles.
* The garden is a wrap around garden and is very private. It comprises a laid lawn with a paved pathway to the rear doors.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the loft.
South Northants District Council. Council Tax Band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I was a executor of a deceased estate and a house was part of the estate to sell, The house was local to Anker, but I live in Spain. which I imaged would cause me some headaches but Anker were so helpful and totally professional throughout the process, even when the original buyer pulled out through health reasons within a few days another buyer was found and the whole process was seamless. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective buyer or seller. "