- Sought after village location
- Three bedrooms
- Within easy reach of school and post office
- Driveway parking
- Flexible accommodation
- Countryside walks nearby
- Gas central heating
A SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH A SOUTH FACING GARDEN.
Entrance hall, dining room, sitting room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage, double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking on the driveway. Energy rating E.
Banbury 2 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Junction 11 M40 motorway 3 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles (rear access)
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly directions towards Oxford (A4260). Having passed the new Longford Park development take the next turning right at the traffic lights into Weeping Cross and then take the 2nd turning left into Molyneux Drive. Follow the road around the right hand bend and the property can be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
50 MOLYNEUX DRIVE is a brick built chalet bungalow which we believe dates back to the 1960's. The property has undergone some investment over recent years to improve the accommodation on offer. There is cavity wall insulation and insulation in the loft. The flexible accommodation is arranged on two floors with a sitting room at the rear that has doors opening onto a conservatory and the south facing garden. There is also a kitchen and dining room on the ground floor as well as the third bedroom. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is plenty of storage in the property with eaves storage reachable via the landing and bedroom two. The kitchen is south facing and there is a door leading to the garage that houses the gas boiler and leads onto the driveway parking to the front of the property. Externally there is a pleasant lawned garden to the front, a driveway alongside with ample space for several vehicles leading to the single garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A 1960's semi detached chalet bungalow conveniently located in the popular village of Bodicote.
* Within easy reach of Sainsbury's, The Horton Hospital, Bannatyne's gym and other facilities within the village.
* Close to several countryside walks.
* Flexible accommodation on two floors.
* South facing sitting room with doors leading to conservatory and rear garden.
* Entrance hall with wood effect flooring, doors leading to the bedroom, dining room, sitting and kitchen.
* Dining room has space for a table and double glazed window to front.
* Bedroom three is a single with a double glazed window to the front.
* Galley style kitchen with tiled effect flooring, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, understairs storage cupboard, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, electric oven with four ring electric hob, tiled splashback areas, under counter space for fridge freezer, serving hatch to sitting room.
* Sitting room with an electric fireplace, TV point, door to conservatory.
* Conservatory with wood effect flooring, personal door to garden, door to garage.
* Landing with doors to eaves storage to the rear of the property and a hatch to the loft which is boarded and insulated.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath, wash basin and WC, airing cupboard with hot water tank and shelving space, tiled splashback areas.
* Bedroom one is a double with a large double glazed window.
* Bedroom two is a single with a velux window and access to the eaves storage.
* The rear garden is south facing, mostly laid to lawn with a range of mature flower borders, trees and shrubs. It is not overlooked. The front has a laid lawn alongside a driveway for up to three vehicles.
* Single garage with light and power connected, up and over door.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Claire was super helpful with our purchase through Anker. Highly recommended!"