- A mid terrace house over looking a pleasant green
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating
- No onward chain
- Available with tenants in situ
A THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE WITH IDEAL POSITION ON THE ROAD OVERLOOKING PLEASANT GREEN. WITHIN EASY REACH OF MOTORWAY JUNCTION AND RAILWAY STATION.
Entrance porch, hallway, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, no onward chain, available with tenants in situ. Energy rating C.
Banbury 1.25 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1 mile
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 23 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in an easterly direction via Bridge Street into the Middleton Road. Travel to the outskirts of the town and having passed Tesco Express turn left at the traffic lights into Daventry Road. Follow the road for approximately 300 yards turning left into Grimsbury Drive. Continue along the road until you reach a fork in the road, and take the right hand turning. Take the first turning of your left and the property will be found at the end of the road where our 'For Sale' board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
8 GRIMSBURY SQUARE is a well maintained three bedroom mid-terrace property in the popular Grimsbury neighbourhood. The property has a pleasant position on the road, overlooking a large green area. The area is very popular for those looking to be within easy reach of the motorway junction, railway station and town centre. The accommodation on offer is a good size, offering two double bedrooms, and potential to, subject to building regulations, reconfigure the ground floor to suit modern open plan living. There is a good sized, west facing rear garden that subject to planning, has potential to build a garage in, as the rear is accessible via vehicle.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Popular Grimsbury area
* Within easy reach of motorway junction, railway station and town centre
* Entrance porch leading to hallway, under stair storage cupboard, with doors leading to kitchen, dining room and sitting room
* Separate sitting room & dining room, with galley style kitchen
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with cupboard and drawers under, tiled splashback areas, oven, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, wood laminate flooring, dishwasher, fridge freezer, double glazed uPVC door leading to back garden.
* Landing with opening to first floor accommodation and a hatch to the insulated loft space, with light.
* Bedrooms one & two are both double bedrooms with bedroom three being a single bedroom overlooking the green
* Re-fitted family bathroom with a white suite comprising bath tub with shower over, WC, wash basin, wood-effect vinyl flooring.
* The rear garden comprises a large decked area and patio area, and is laid to lawn. Shed and gate to rear aspect leading to shared vehicle access.
* The front aspect is a generous low-maintenance front garden and gravel pathway leading to the front door, which could be converted to off-road parking with permission.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the loft.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Thank you so much for all the efforts made on our behalf in the sale of Lower Barn, Shotteswell. We appreciate very much the work you put in to get things moving. We were extremely satisfied with every part of our sale and once again Anker & Partners have given us a first class service. The purchase of Lower Barn was through your firm and you have justified our coming back to you for our sale. Many thanks to you and all the team. "