- A semi detached house located on the southwestern outskirts of town
- Living room/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Off road parking and garage
A THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE LOCATED ON THE SOUTHWESTERN EDGE OF TOWN WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND THE COUNTRYSIDE.
Porch, hall, living/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazing, off road car parking and garage, garden. Energy rating D.
Banbury town centre 0.8 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a westerly direction along West Bar into the Broughton Road. Travel to the roundabout and continue straight on towards Shipston-on-Stour (B4035). Take the second turning on the left into Burns Road and at the top of this road bear left into Keats Road. The property will then be found on the left hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A semi detached house in a quiet and pleasant position in the highly sought after local neighbourhood known as "Poets Corner".
* Constructed in the mid 1970's and appearing to be well maintained.
* Some scope for updating.
* Open plan living room/dining room.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units incorporating an electric oven and ceramic hob, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, extractor fan, wall mounted gas boiler for domestic hot water and central heating, laminate floor, ceramic tiled splashbacks, door to side of dwelling and driveway.
* Landing has a trap to the roof space and an airing cupboard with a hot water cylinder fitted with an electric immersion heater.
* Two doubles and a single bedroom, fitted wardrobes in bedroom two.
* Re-fitted bathroom having a white suite with chrome fixtures and fittings, bath, wash basin, WC, electric shower unit over bath, ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator.
* Concrete driveway and forecourt allowing off road car parking for two motor vehicles.
* To the rear there is an enclosed lawn garden with patio and borders.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker and Partners were selling the property that my parents purchased. It is a shame that my parents didn’t use Anker and Partners as well to sell their property as their sale was delayed time and time again with what appeared to be very little help from the Estate Agent they did use. Marie Skinner at Ankers worked tirelessly chasing and keeping everyone updated. I believe without her help that this could have gone even longer than it did. She was the ultimate professional and very efficient with good communication. If I were to need to use an Estate Agent again in the future I would go straight to Anker and Partners."