- A beautifully presented detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Almost new
- Upgraded features throughout
- Garage and off road parking
- Views over fields to rear
- Edge of development location
- Sought after location
AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED ALMOST NEW DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH A STUNNING LIVING KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH PLEASANT VIEWS ACROSS FIELDS.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, family bathroom, gas ch, uPVC double glazing, garage and off road parking, upgraded features throughout, field views. Energy rating B.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Bodicote and at the traffic lights turn left into Longford Park Road. Follow the road for approximately 500 yards until you reach the primary school and take the right hand turn into Hobby Road. Follow the road for approximately 400 yards and the property will be found on your right. Parking is available curb side or at the rear of the property in front of the middle garage on your right.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the two centre.
HOBBY ROAD forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a primary school, a village centre, football pitches, a sports pavilion, provision of a community hall, space for retail units and a proposed community park adjoining the Oxford canal. Within Bodicote existing facilities include village hall, Post Office and stores, two public houses, highly acclaimed Indian restaurant, sports and recreation facilities including Bannatyne's gym which is within walking distance of the property. Easy access on foot is afforded to miles of open countryside. Bus service to and from the town centre every half an hour, further bus service to Oxford.
32 HOBBY ROAD is an exceptionally well presented detached brick built house constructed within the last eighteen months by Barratt Homes. This is a spacious and very well appointed two storey family house which has been designed with modern living in mind. The current vendor have upgraded many of the features throughout, that you may not find in other new build properties, without paying a large sum. The ground floor offers a brilliant kitchen dining area, brilliant for entertaining. There is ample storage in the house too having been well thought out. From the lounge there are French doors opening onto a pleasant patio area. There is an en-suite to the master bedroom, and views from the rear of the Banbury Rugby Club and farming fields. The garden is South facing and not overlooked creating a lovely family property. There is a garage that sits at the back of the property in a block of three, and two parking spaces.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An almost new detached three bedroomed house on Longford Park in Bodicote.
* Beautifully presented spacious accommodation on two floors.
* Kitchen/Dining area with good entertainment space.
* South facing garden with field views
* A stunning and spacious kitchen with upgraded suite and oak effect flooring. Modern units with integrated appliances, door to cloakroom, storage cupboard, and rear garden.
* Dining area flowing off the kitchen with space for dining table. Two windows making this a pleasant and light space.
* Well proportioned main reception room with two windows to the front and French doors onto the patio.
* Master bedroom with triple built-in wardrobe and door to a luxury en-suite shower room with fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window, vinyl flooring.
* Guest double bedroom with storage cupboard, and further single bedroom.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Views over fields to the rear.
* Generously proportioned garden laid mainly to lawn, with flower bed borders with plants maturing with a gate to the side access. Outside light and tap. Double electric power point.
* Off road parking on the driveway for two vehicles leading to the garage within a block of three.
* Burglar alarm.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker were the agent for our onward purchase. Notwithstanding that we were not their clients, they kept us informed throughout the process. We had a very long chain beneath us and only Anker kept abreast of the status of each transaction in the chain and were able to inform us accurately about our position. They are extremely professional, courteous and helpful. I cannot recommend the Banbury Office highly enough and will certainly use them in the future. Excellent service!"