Tarragon Walk, Banbury
A THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE ON HANWELL FIELDS WITH VERY FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION.
Hall, cloakroom, large open plan living kitchen/dining room, second floor master bedroom suite with bedroom, en-suite shower room and further interconnecting bedroom/dressing room or nursery, three further bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, double glazing, small rear garden, garage and parking space. Energy rating C.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 .5 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed in a northerly direction along the Southam Road (A423). On the outskirts of the town turn left at the roundabout after Tesco's supermarket into Duke's Meadow Drive. At the third roundabout turn left into Winter Gardens Way and then take the next turning left into Rosemary Drive. Follow the road around to the right downhill and at the bottom turn left and continue around to the left until the entrance to the car park will be found on the left. This leads to the rear of the property in Tarragon Walk. The property can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Large hall with doors to front and rear.
* Ground floor cloakroom fitted with a white suite.
* A large open plan living kitchen/dining room which is ideal for modern living, fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a built-in oven, hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, large breakfast bar and ample space for table and chairs, two windows to the front and two further windows to the rear, space for sofa.
* Three first floor rooms to bu used as required and a bathroom with a white suite.
* Second floor master bedroom suite including a double bedroom with door to built-in cupboard, door to en-suite shower room and door opening to an adjoining bedroom/dressing room or nursery.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Small low maintenance rear garden comprising patio and gravelled area with gate opening to the parking area at the rear.
* Single garage with up and over door adjacent to the house and with a further single parking space in front.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.