- Four bedroomed extended detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Within walking distance of all daily amenities and popular secondary school.
- Off road parking for three vehicles.
- Private rear garden not overlooked.
A WELL PRESENTED AND EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE ON THE POPULAR HARDWICK ESTATE A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE HIGHLY REGARDED NORTH OXFORDSHIRE ACADEMY.
Entrance porch, sitting room/dining room, extended kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, further reception room, four bedrooms, en-suite to master, family bathroom, private rear garden, off road parking.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed northwards via Horsefair. Turn left at the crossroads traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile and pass The Barley Mow public house turning right at the next roundabout into Highlands. Take the first turning on the right into Sussex Drive and then take the second left into Romney Road. The property will be found as the second property on the left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
2 ROMNEY ROAD is an extended and very well presented four bedroomed detached house. It is situated on the popular Hardwick development on the northern side of the town. The ground floor benefits from an open plan sitting/dining room, an extended kitchen and a family room. The bedrooms are all good sizes with an en-suite to the master.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Extended detached family home.
* Popular Hardwick development location.
* Within walking distance of all daily amenities and popular secondary school.
* Off road parking for three vehicles.
* Private rear garden not overlooked.
* Entrance porch via a uPVC double glazed door with coats hanging space.
* Sitting room with wood effect laminate flooring, electric fireplace, opening to the dining area. The dining area has wood effect laminate flooring, space for a dining table, French doors onto the rear garden and a door onto the kitchen.
* The kitchen has been extended and recently re-fitted with wood effect laminate flooring, two personal doors - one to the side and one to the rear garden, a range of base and eye level storage units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, plumbing for dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, four ring gas burner hob, integrated double oven, space for breakfast table.
* Cloakroom with wood effect laminate flooring, tiled splashback areas, WC and wash basin.
* Utility room with tiled flooring, plumbing for white goods and access to the wall mounted gas boiler.
* Family room with a half bay window and this could be used as a further bedroom is required.
* Landing with hatch to loft, wall mounted thermostat, doors to all first floor accommodation. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tanks and the loft is part boarded, insulated and has two hot water tanks.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising single shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Window, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
* Bedroom one is a double with access to the en-suite. The en-suite comprises a shower cubicle, wash basin, chrome heated towel rail.
* Bedroom two is a double and has built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom three is a double and bedroom four is a good sized single.
* To the front there is a pavioured driveway with space for three vehicles.
* The rear garden has a patio area, side access via a secure gate, mostly laid lawn with a patio area, shed, a ranger of trees and shrub borders and is not overlooked.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker and Partners were selling the property that my parents purchased. It is a shame that my parents didn’t use Anker and Partners as well to sell their property as their sale was delayed time and time again with what appeared to be very little help from the Estate Agent they did use. Marie Skinner at Ankers worked tirelessly chasing and keeping everyone updated. I believe without her help that this could have gone even longer than it did. She was the ultimate professional and very efficient with good communication. If I were to need to use an Estate Agent again in the future I would go straight to Anker and Partners."