- A beautifully presented and extended bungalow in a pleasant village location accessible to the M40
- Re-decorated throughout
- New boiler
- Spacious re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Upgraded bathroom
- New utility
- Large open plan reception room, garden and off road parking
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED BUNGALOW LOCATED TOWARD THE EDGE OF A LOVELY VILLAGE ACCESSIBLE TO THE M40.
Hall, large open plan living room, lovely re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility, two bedrooms, modern upgraded bathroom, oil ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garden to rear. Energy rating D.
Banbury 5 miles
Brackley 5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Oxford 27 miles
Stratford upon Avon 25 miles
Leamington Spa 24 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a northeasterly direction toward Brackley (A361). After approximately 4 miles turn right where signposted to Wardington. Follow the road bearing left and continue into the village. Travel straight through the village and Chelmscote Row will be found on the left hand side before leaving the village. Travel into the cul de sac and the property will be found facing you at the end.
WARDINGTON lies approximately four miles north east of Banbury and sixteen miles south west of Daventry. It is well situated for access to junction 11 of the M40 motorway and is set amidst pretty countryside on the South Northants/North Oxfordshire borders. Within the village there are two public houses, parish church, garden centre with cafe and village hall.
11 CHELMSCOTE ROW is a beautifully presented extended two bedroomed bungalow which is located toward the edge of the village. It has spacious accommodation which has been re-decorated throughout and complemented by a range of modern fittings. There is a large open plan reception room with French windows opening to the rear garden, a lovely recently re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with cream gloss units and an island which also overlooks the garden. The utility has been added off the hall providing storage with plumbing and space for the washing machine and the boiler has recently been replaced. There is a well proportioned main bedroom and the second bedroom is also a generous single. The bathroom has a modern recently upgraded white suite. There is off road parking to the front for two vehicles on a block paved driveway whilst to the rear there is a lawned garden with two sheds.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the layout and dimensions of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows;
* A beautifully presented bungalow with surprisingly spacious accommodation.
* A range of modern fittings throughout.
* Recently re-decorated and re-carpeted throughout.
* Hall with recently fitted wood effect floor and fitted mat.
* Recently created utility approached via a door from the hall with plumbing for washing machine, work surface, base and eye level units, radiator, power and light connected, coats hanging rail.
* Large open plan living room with a fireplace fitted with an electric coal effect "Stove", French windows opening to the rear garden and a further window to front.
* Recently re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room and work surfaces, matching central island with cupboards under, work surfaces extending to create a breakfast bar, built-in oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Modern recently upgraded bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath with recently fitted shower over and screen, wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, window and ceramic tiled floor.
* Oil fired central heating via radiators, uPVC double glazed windows, fascias and guttering.
* Off road parking for two cars on a block paved driveway to the front, lawn and borders.
* Rear garden with patio, lawn and borders, gate to side, external oil fired boiler (installed 2017), oil tank.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"After the passing of my wife I decided to sell our home with help from Anker and Partners (Banbury) I would like to thank all the staff, especially Jeremy Vasey who took the stress out of selling for me. I do not hesitate to recommend them and will use them as my future Agents."