- A well presented two bedroom end terraced house in a small no through road in this highly desirable village.
- Ideal first time buy, second step or investment in this sought after village with schools of all ages.
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED HOUSE IN THIS SMALL NO THROUGH ROAD WITHIN THIS HIGHLY DESIRABLE VILLAGE.
Porch, hall, living room, modern kitchen, large main bedroom, second bedroom, modern bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garden to rear with direct access to garage. Energy rating D.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 20 miles
Banbury railway station 4.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by rail approx.
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 3 miles Bloxham will be reached. Travel into the village and turn right opposite Bloxham School into Courtington Lane. Travel to the end at at the T-junction turn left into Tadmarton Road. After approximately 300 yards Winters Way will be found as a turning on the left. The property will be found after a short distance on the left.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
9 WINTERS WAY is a brick built end terraced house which is well presented and complimented by modern fittings. The well balanced and well proportioned accommodation is arranged over two floors. Externally there is a pleasant garden which is larger than average for a house of this size and it has direct access via a personal door to the single garage.
The property is situated in a relatively small no through road which forms part of the highly desirable and particularly well served village of Bloxham. Unusually, as mentioned above, the village has schools for all ages.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A two bed end terraced house which may appeal to first time buyers, second steppers or investment buyers.
* Porch with ceramic tiled floor, hall with vinyl tiling, door to deep built-in storage cupboard.
* Living room with laminate wood effect floor and sliding double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden, stairs to first floor.
* Kitchen fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units in cream incorporating a built-in electric oven and hob, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler, large window to front.
* First floor landing with door to deep built-in storage cupboard, hatch to partly boarded and insulated loft with light connected,
* Large double bedroom at the rear with window overlooking the garden, deep built-in wardrobe.
* Second bedroom with window to rear.
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, window, ceramic tiled floor.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Open plan frontage with path to the front door and the main area of garden lies to the rear comprising a patio, lawned area with borders and a personal door to the garage.
* Single garage with up and over door, power and light connected and personal door to the rear garden. It is located in a block and if approaching it from the road it is the third from the end on the left hand side with a dark blue door.
All main services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired combination boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"From start to finish we have been really happy with the Anker team. They always had our best interest in mind and were well informed of the local market. We were always in good communication with the team and knew exactly what was going on, we would definitely use them again. Thank you Jeremy, Marie and team."