- An exceptionally well presented and spacious first floor retirement flat with "Assisted Living"
- Two double bedrooms, a southwesterly aspect over the gardens and superb range of communal facilities including a restaurant
AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOMED RETIREMENT APARTMENT WITH "ASSISTED LIVING".
Large hall, open plan living room, kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms, bathroom/wet room, storage, exceptional communal facilities including laundry, restaurant, 24/7 House Manager, communal garden and parking. Energy rating C.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via Horse Fair into North Bar and continue straight on at the traffic lights into Southam Road (A423). After a short distance turn right into School Lane and right again where signed for Foxhall Court. Bear left into the communal parking area and proceed via the garden along a path to the main entrance.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
29 FOXHALL COURT is an exceptionally well presented and spacious first floor two bedroomed retirement apartment. It has a large open plan living room with ample space for table and chairs in a dining area adjacent to the well equipped kitchen. A particular feature is the size of the two double bedrooms, both of which have pleasant outlooks over the garden in a southwesterly direction. In addition to this there is a large bathroom/wet room designed for easy access.
Foxhall Court originally constructed by McCarthy Stone includes an "Assisted Living" package which includes staffing, communal services, cleaning and maintenance, professional services, housekeeping and use of the restaurant. The office is manned by a house manager 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The associated costs are detailed below under the leasehold paragraph.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented spacious two bedroom first floor retirement apartment.
* Within easy walking distance of the town centre.
* Forming part of a McCarthy Stone development with "Assisted Living" including a restaurant and other first class facilities.
* A friendly environment with regular events including music evenings, exercise, coffee mornings, social events including regular visits from the nearby St. Mary's primary school children and daily three course meals.
* Large hall with door to spacious walk-in storage/airing cupboard.
* A generous open plan living room with fitted ornamental fireplace with electric coal effect fire as a focal point for the sitting room area beyond which there is ample space for a table and chairs in the dining area with a window to the front overlooking the garden.
* Modern well equipped kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with brushed aluminium handles incorporating a sink, built-in oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, work surfaces, window, wall mounted heater.
* Two spacious double bedrooms, both with windows overlooking the gardens.
* A well proportioned bathroom/wet room fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, walk-in accessible fully tiled shower area, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls, extractor.
* Communal hall, lift, laundry room and guest room, with en-suite available for friends and family by arrangement.
* Communal residents lounge, IT room and restaurant.
* Well tended communal south facing gardens.
* Communal off street parking.
* Resident house manager on duty day and night, 7 days a week.
* Emergency pull system with pull cords in every room linking the apartment to the house manager or central switch board 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
The property is held on a 125 year lease from 2008.
There is a monthly service charge of £683.46 which covers staffing, communal services and maintenance, professional services, office manager in residence and 1 hour of assistance per week. There is an annual ground rent of £510.
Three course meals are available at lunchtime in the restaurant at an additional cost of approximately £4.
Agent's note I
There is an age restriction of 70 years or older.
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently sold my house through Anker. Jeremy, Claire and the rest of the team could not be more helpful. The fact that I could speak to anyone within the office and they would assist me rather than having to leave a message was invaluable. Fantastic."