Kensington Close, Kings Sutton
A VERY SMARTLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED BUNGALOW WITH BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS SITUATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE VILLAGE.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom, bathroom, gas central heating, off road parking.
Banbury 5 miles, Brackley 7 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Kings Sutton railway station 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Oxford 21 miles, Stratford upon Avon 24 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone by rail 1 hour approx.
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Kings Sutton to Oxford by rail approx. 25 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 2 miles turn left upon reaching Twyford (Adderbury) where signposted to Kings Sutton. Travel into the village and continue along Banbury Lane turning left into Sandringham Road. Take the second on the left into Hampton Drive and continue bearing right into Balmoral Way. Turn left into Blenheim Rise and then this leads into Kensington Close which is the second turning on the right. The property will be found on the left in the corner of the cul de sac in which parking on the driveway is available.
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 3 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
5 KENSINGTON CLOSE is an extended semi detached property located on the outskirts of the popular village of Kings Sutton. The bungalow is set slightly over over two levels having three steps to where the extension has been created. There are beautiful countryside views from the rear garden overlooking farmland which would be perfect for dog walking. The driveway provides parking for three cars. The hallway has very high ceilings and leads onto the master bedroom and sitting room - this is a very quirky property which must be seen.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Highly regarded village of Kings Sutton.
* Quiet cul-de-sac location with countryside views.
* Two double bedrooms.
* Entrance hall with high ceilings, spotlights, storage space with hanging rail and shelving, three steps leading to the sitting room and door leading to the master bedroom.
* Master bedroom with high ceilings and spotlights. A very spacious room with an en-suite comprising fully tiled single shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, tiled flooring,
* Sitting room with wood effect laminate flooring, doors leading to the conservatory, kitchen and bedroom.
* Second double bedroom with wood effect laminate flooring, half bay window with spotlights.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath, WC and wash basin, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback areas, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, tiled effect laminate flooring.
* Conservatory with French doors leading onto garden.
* Garden comprising paved patio area, mostly laid to lawn, borders, hedgerow, small trees, a range of mature plants. Views of the countryside. Outside light. Outside tap. Side access via a side gate giving access to the front which then leads onto a gate giving access to the bridle path countryside fields.
* Three off road parking spaces to front.
All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.