- A detached modern stone cottage
- Sitting room
- Three bedrooms Bathroom
- Rear garden
- Oil central heating
- Double glazing
- No onward chain
A DETACHED MODERN STONE COTTAGE IN AN ATTRACTIVE POSITION IN THIS POPULAR VILLAGE OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen. sitting room, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden, oil central heating, double glazing, garage and parking space, no onward chain.
Banbury 5 miles
Southam 13 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 15 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction towards Southam (A423). After approximately 5 miles turn left into Mollington. Travel along the main street and take the second turning on the left into Orchard Piece and park alongside the Fir Trees on the left hand side. When walking follow the close to the right in which you will find numbers 6-9 Orchard Piece. The property will be found on the left.
MOLLINGTON lies approximately 5 miles north of Banbury and within the village there is a parish church, public house and village hall. Junction 11 of the M40 motorway will be found on the eastern outskirts of Banbury and junction 12 at Gaydon is about 10 minutes drive.
8 ORCHARD PIECE is an attractive detached cottage situated in the pleasant village of Mollington. The cottage is tucked away at the end of a close and due to its' elevated position the views from the rear look across hills and farmland. The cottage combines some character features alongside modern fittings creating a very appealing village home within very easy reach of the local public house.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Three bedroomed stone built cottage.
* Quiet village location.
* Oil central heating.
* Good sized plot with private wrap around garden.
* No onward chain.
* Entrance porch via a small courtyard in which there is a pathway leading to the house which is very low maintenance.
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted digital thermostat.
* Cloakroom with wood effect laminate flooring, wash basin, WC and tiled splashback areas.
* Understairs storage cupboard.
* Kitchen with integrated under counter fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, electric oven with electric hob and extractor, wall mounted oil fired boiler in cupboard, tiled splashback areas, sink unit with chrome mixer tap over, opening to the sitting room.
* Sitting room with stone brick built fireplace housing a wood burning stove, TV point.
* Conservatory with electric heaters and French doors to the patio area.
* Landing with doors to all first floor accommodation.
* Bedroom one which is a double which is dual aspect with built-in wardrobes, TV point.
* Bedroom two is a double with hatch to loft, views.
* Bedroom three is a single with airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and shelving.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower unit over, wash basin, WC. Tiled splashback areas, wood effect laminate flooring, window.
* The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a range of mature plants, flower beds, hedgerow creating privacy, two wooden sheds.
* Single garage with light and power connected and parking space in front a few yards from the property. The garage is numbered.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired boiler is located in the kitchen and the tank is discreetly positioned behind a fence opposite the front of the house.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Many thanks for all your help and advice on the sale of mums house it was much appreciated."