- Recently renovated link detached home on Cherwell Heights
- Sough after location
- Within easy reach of all local amenities
- Within the catchment of two popular primary schools
- Finished to a high standard throughout
A RECENTLY IMPROVED AND RE-CONFIGURED LINK DETACHED HOUSE, ON A VERY POPULAR DEVELOPMENT ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF TOWN FEATURING A NEW KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM AND BATHROOMS.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, utility room, shower room, landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing, cavity wall insulation, off road parking.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles (rear entrance)
Junction 11 M40 motorway 2.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail
Banbury to Oxford approx 17 minutes by rail
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town bear left where signposted to Bodicote and Cherwell Heights. Continue onto Bankside and then take the second turning on the left into Chatsworth Drive. Follow the road to the mini roundabout and turn right into Whimbrel Way. Grebe Road will be found as the first on the left and the property will be found facing you at the end of the road.
BANBURY Is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham New Street (50 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
7 GREBE ROAD is a link detached house occupying an elevated position at the end of a no through road with far reaching views to the front over the town and countryside beyond. It is situated within the highly sought after and particularly well served area to the south side of the town known as Cherwell Heights. The accommodation has been much improved and re-configured over recent years to include a new kitchen, a new family bathroom suite and the garage has been converted into a smart utility room and shower room. There is a well tended garden with a pleasant south west aspect. The property is in within walking distance of primary schools, shops, supermarkets, railway station, hospital and town centre.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A link detached brick built house on the south side of town.
* A very well presented house in a highly sought after area.
* Within the catchment of two popular primary schools.
* Finished to a high standard throughout.
* Ground and first floor bathrooms.
* Porch with uPVC double glazing and laminate wood effect floor.
* Entrance hall with laminate wood effect floor and stairs to first floor.
* Sitting room with window to front with pleasant outlooks and double doors to the dining room.
* Dining room with tile effect laminate flooring, space for a dining table and double glazed doors to the rear aspect.
* A recently installed kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers beneath, under counter integrated fridge, space for dishwasher, electric oven with electric four ring hob over, extractor fan, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted boiler in cupboard, understairs cupboard.
* Utility room with tiled effect flooring, eye level storage cabinets, plumbing for white goods under counter, space for a double fridge freezer, large storage cupboard, door to garden.
* Shower room with double walk-in shower cubicle, sensor mirror, chrome heated towel rail, WC, wash basin.
* Landing with hatch to loft which is insulated and boarded, light connected. Airing cupboard fitted with hot water cylinder and pressurised system for the shower.
* Newly fitted bathroom fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and WC, tiling throughout.
* Three bedrooms.
* Off street parking for three cars.
* Pleasant garden of easily managed size to the rear comprising a paved patio, lawn and borders, gravelled areas. Shed, outside tap, two external electrical sockets, personal door to utility, gated side access.
Cherwell District Council. Council Tax Band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker were the agent for our onward purchase. Notwithstanding that we were not their clients, they kept us informed throughout the process. We had a very long chain beneath us and only Anker kept abreast of the status of each transaction in the chain and were able to inform us accurately about our position. They are extremely professional, courteous and helpful. I cannot recommend the Banbury Office highly enough and will certainly use them in the future. Excellent service!"