- A recently updated detached house with an impressive open plan kitchen/dining room
- Well presented, well proportioned accommodation complimented by luxury fittings
A VERY WELL PRESENTED RECENTLY RE-FURBISHED DETACHED HOUSE WITH A SUPERB KITCHEN/DINING ROOM.
Hall, cloakroom, sitting room, large open plan kitchen/dining room, separate utility, conservatory, master bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, gas ch via rads, garage and parking, garden.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
From Banbury proceed in a northwesterly direction along the Warwick Road. Proceed for approximately ¾ of a mile and Powys Grove will be found on the left hand side before the turning for Stratford upon Avon and the property will be found on the right after a short distance and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
4 POWYS GROVE is a well proportioned brick built detached house constructed circa 22 years ago. It has over the last two years been the subject of an extensive re-furbishment programme and is now exceptionally well presented. A superb spacious open plan kitchen/dining room has been created with a lovely range of high gloss white units with built-in appliances. In addition there is a separate utility room and a conservatory opening to the rear garden. There is a cloakroom off the hallway whilst on the first floor there is a master bedroom with a luxury en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a modern re-fitted bathroom. Externally there is off road parking space on the drive with a single garage beyond whilst to the rear there is a pleasant lawned garden with patio.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented and recently re-furbished detached house.
* Located in a no through road toward the northwestern outskirts of the town.
* Hall with porcelain tiled floor with door to a cloakroom fitted with a white suite.
* Sitting room with bay window and marble fireplace.
* A superb spacious open plan re-fitted kitchen/dining room with a range of high gloss units in white incorporating a built-in double oven, ceramic hob and extractor, wood effect work surfaces and matching breakfast bar, integrated fridge, porcelain tiled floor with electric heating under, ample space for table and chairs, double glazed patio doors opening to the conservatory, window to rear and door to the utility.
* Utility room with single drainer sink, plumbing for washing machine, wood effect work surface, space for fridge and freezer, window to rear, part glazed door to the side and wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Conservatory with French doors opening to the garden, wood floor, power connected and windows overlooking the garden.
* A spacious master bedroom with window to rear, built-in wardrobes and door to a luxury en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with drawers under, WC, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, window and half tiled wall.
* Two further bedrooms.
* Re-fitted family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, window, heated towel rail.
* Outside there is off road parking space on the block paved driveway which leads to an up and over door which opens to the single garage which has light and power connected.
* Access via a side gate leads to the rear garden where there is a paved patio, lawned area with borders, shed and outside tap.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We have been using Ankers to rent out our properties for about 15 years now. They have always been professional and yet friendly, giving good advice and support as and when required. Their response time in replying to any of our queries has been excellent. Their vetting process has resulted in finding good tenants who, typically, stay for a number of years. On the very rare occasions when a problem has arisen, they have dealt with it speedily and fairly to all parties. I would have no concerns about recommending them to prospective landlords nor tenants."