Burns Road, Banbury
A THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE NEEDING SOME UPDATING LOCATED ON THE SOUTHWESTERN EDGE OF TOWN BACKING ONTO CROUCH HILL.
Hall, open plan living space, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, very large frontage with extensive off road parking and garage, pleasant outlooks, no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a westerly direction via West Bar into the Broughton Road. Travel to the roundabout and travel straight on towards Shipston-on-Stour (B4035). Burns Road will be found as the second turning on the left hand side before leaving Banbury. Follow the road and the property will be found on the right hand side just before it leads into Keats Road and it can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
48 BURNS ROAD is a brick built three bedroomed semi detached house which we understand has been under the same ownership since its construction in circa 1976. The accommodation which requires some updating is arranged on two floors and has had a conservatory added to the rear. It stands in a larger than average plot with a deep frontage providing extensive off road parking space beyond which there is a garage. There is a pleasant garden to the rear.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A semi detached house occupying a large plot on the southwestern edge of Banbury backing onto Crouch Hill.
* Constructed circa 1976 on high ground with pleasant outlooks.
* Some updating required.
* Open plan living space with window to front, fitted coal effect gas fire and sliding double glazed doors to the conservatory.
* Conservatory with ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to the deck and garden beyond.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units in light oak incorporating a built-in double oven, separate halogen hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, marble effect work surfaces, window to rear and door to side.
* Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and far reaching views across town.
* Two further bedrooms.
* Bathroom fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, radiator and window.
* Deep frontage providing generous off road parking space on a long driveway for several vehicles and a lawned garden to the side.
* Single garage with up and over door, power and light connected, personal door to the rear garden.
* Pleasant garden to the rear including a wooden deck, lawn, shed and greenhouse.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the airing cupboard.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.