- A detached beautifully presented re-configured and upgraded family home
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens Gas central heating Double glazing
- No onward chain
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, RE-CONFIGURED AND UPGRADED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME PLEASANTLY LOCATED ON THE EDGE OF THIS POPULAR VILLAGE.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, airing closet, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing, no onward chain. Energy rating D.
Banbury 7 miles
Brackley 14 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From junction 11 of the M40 motorway take the A361 Daventry Road. Travel through the village of Wardington and continue until Chipping Warden is reached. Having entered the village take the first turning on the right into Hogg End and then the first turning on the left into Allens Orchard. Follow the road round the right handed bend and the property will be found on the left.
CHIPPING WARDEN lies approximately 7 miles north east of Banbury and 12 miles south west of Daventry. Within the village amenities include a public house, parish church and primary school. There are hourly buses to Banbury, Daventry and Rugby. The village lies within the catchment area for Chenderit Secondary School at Middleton Cheney. Junction 11 of the M40 will be found approximately 6 miles away on the outskirts of Banbury and junctions for the M1 will be found either north or south of Daventry.
17 Allens Orchard is a brilliant three bedroom family home offering fantastic entertainment space. The current vendors have upgraded the property throughout in all rooms, and to the rear and to the front of the property. Downstairs there is a large sitting room featuring a reclaimed brick fireplace. The kitchen has been opened up with modern living in mind. There is also a good sized dining room that leads off of the kitchen perfect for when having guests. The rear garden is again a brilliant entertaining space having a large patio area featuring high quality artificial turf, perfect for busy families. A stone wall surround ensures privacy in the rear garden.
Chipping Warden is a village that blends the modern living with the historic stone built properties, situated on the north east of Banbury. There is a village pub that is well regarded and beautiful countryside walks surrounding the area. There are certain trails that you can take that have historic information plaques. There are some images of the surrounding area within the photos of the property.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall which features a uPVC double glazed door and understairs storage cupboard.
* Sitting room which features a half bay window, a reclaimed brick fireplace with wood burning stove and oak mantel, double glazed french doors to patio area.
* Kitchen which is open plan and has been reconfigured. There is a range of base and eye level units with solid oak work surfaces, cupboards and drawers, a six ring gas burner hob with stainless steel splash back area and extractor hood, sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, television point, downer spotlights.
* Dining room which has space for a large dining table, double glazed windows to the front aspect and a cupboard housing the gas and electric meters.
* To the first floor there is a landing which has doors leading to all first floor accommodation, double glazed window to side aspect and hatch to loft
* Airing closet housing hot water tank and shelving.
* Family bathroom comprising a freestanding bath, single shower cubicle with tiled splashback area, WC, wash basin, linoleum flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
* Bedroom one which is a double in size.
* Bedroom two is also a double and has garden views.
* Third bedroom which is dual aspect and could be used as a study or nursery. There is however an airing closet adjacent to this room, that can be altered to be part of the room, increasing it's size.
* The front garden has been landscaped with high quality artificial grass, gravelling, bedding areas and patio, and would be easily converted into a parking space.
* The rear garden is very private having a stone wall surround and is very low maintenance having high quality artificial turf installed. If artificial turf isn't a preferred option, the vendors would be open to laying a turf lawn subject to sale. The garden is on two tiers, the bottom tier being a large patio area, there is a small decking area with a wooden shed, two outside lights, outside tap, access to the front of the property via a secure gate.
The rear garden is east facing.
All mains services are connected.
South Northants District Council. Council Tax Band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Many thanks for everything you have done for us over the last 14 years. You are all fantastic, doing such a great job for us."