- A well presented detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Gas central heating via radiators
- Off road parking
- Generous garden to rear
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE IN A HIGHLY REGARDED SINGLE NO THROUGH ROAD WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
Hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom, WC, gas central heating via radiators, off road parking, garage, generous garden to rear.
GUIDE PRICE £350,000 FREEHOLD
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road towards Shipston on Stour (B4035). At the roundabout turn left into Queensway and take the first left into Burlington Gardens. The property will be found on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
8 Burlington Gardens is a detached brick built four bedroom house constructed in 1961, since then it has been under the same ownership. The layout of the property is in its original format and is well presented but we believe that most prospective purchasers would wish to carry out some updating. It currently has two reception rooms though it lends itself to being altered to provide a large open plan kitchen/dining room subject to building regulations approval. We believe that there is scope to extend the property either to the side or rear subject to planning permission and building regulations approval where required. It is located in a single no through road which is considered to be highly desirable and convenient being in walking distance of the town centre as well as more immediate facilities on Mewburn Road which is only a few hundred yards away. It stands in a generous plot with a good frontage offering off road parking and a garden beyond which there is a tandem double garage. To the rear there is a well proportioned south/west facing garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached four bedroom house which has only had one owner since it's construction in 1961.
* Located in this pleasant single no through road within walking distance of the town centre.
* Well presented accommodation arranged over two floors.
* Some updating required.
* Scope to extend subject to planning permission and building regulations approval.
* uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating via radiators.
* Sitting room with window to front and large dining room with sliding double glazed doors to the rear garden.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level wood effect units, marble effect work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to built-in under stairs cupboard, glazed door to side overlooking the garden.
* Four first floor bedrooms, two of which are doubles.
* Bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin, window.
* Separate WC.
* Off road parking for two cars on the driveway, lawned front garden and borders, access to the rear garden via a path at the side.
* Tandem double garage with power and light connected, wall mounted gas fired boiler and personal door to rear garden.
* Well proportioned and attractive rear garden with two patio area, lawn and well stocked borders, greenhouse.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired combination boiler is located in the back of the tandem garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"To Jeremy and all the team at Anker With our thanks for a successful and smooth sale."