- Extended two bedroomed bungalow
- Well presented throughout
- Low maintenance garden
- Garage with parking
- Cul-de-sac location
- Popular north side of town
- Close to bus routes
- No onward chain
AN EXTENDED AND WELL LOCATED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW, OFFERING GARAGE AND PARKING, LOCATED IN THE POPULAR NEIGHBOURHOOD OF HARDWICK ON THE NORTHERN SIDE OF BANBURY.
Entrance hall, large sitting room, garden/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom/wetroom, airing closet, gas central heating, double glazing throughout, rear garden, garage and off road parking. No onward chain.
Banbury town centre 1.2 Miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 Miles
Banbury railway station 2.25 Miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed northwards via Horsefair. Turn left at the cross road traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 mile and pass the Barley Mow public house and then turn right ant the next roundabout into Highlands. Take the first turning on the right into Sussex Drive and then take the first left into Cheviot Way. After approximately 150 yards on your right the property will be found, our "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
41 Cheviot Way is a well presented, extended bungalow that sits within a quiet cul-de-sac. It Is well located in the popular Hardwick neighbourhood and is within a short walk of a regular bus service and nearby local amenities.
The bungalow would be an ideal move for those looking to downsize but still wanting to have a good entertainment space for visitors. The property is offered with no onward chain.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented and extended terraced bungalow.
* Within walking distance of a regular bus service and local amenities.
* Neutrally decorated throughout.
* Extended to the rear.
* Entrance hall with access to a storage cupboard which houses the fuse box and meters, hatch to loft and wall mounted thermostat.
* Sitting room with wood effect laminate floor, electric fireplace, television point, french door to garden/dining room.
* Garden/dining room with wood effect laminate floor, doors leading to the kitchen and rear garden, double glazed.
* Kitchen with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, space for fridge/freezer, space for cooker, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Bedroom one is a double bedroom with frosted window to the sitting room.
* Bedroom two is a single bedroom
* Airing closet housing hot water tank and shelving.
* Bathroom/wet room comprising a sit down shower space with electric shower, fully tiled surround, wash basin, WC, extractor fan and downer spotlights.
* Double glazed throughout.
* Gas central heating.
* To the front of the property there is a low maintenance front garden with a small lawned area.
* Side access to the rear garden via a secure gate. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped to create a pleasant low maintenance rear space, it comprises a patio and decking area, flower and plant beds, a gravelled area and has a personal door to the garage, outside tap and outside lighting There is a gate to the rear which gives access to the communal parking area however there is a parking space in front of the garage and one adjacent to it.
* Single garage with concrete floor, up and over door and power and light connected.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey and Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker were the agent for our onward purchase. Notwithstanding that we were not their clients, they kept us informed throughout the process. We had a very long chain beneath us and only Anker kept abreast of the status of each transaction in the chain and were able to inform us accurately about our position. They are extremely professional, courteous and helpful. I cannot recommend the Banbury Office highly enough and will certainly use them in the future. Excellent service!"